Search results for query: *

1. Sword Master

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I hope you're alright, I agree that it was a colder start to the year, but I hope it doesn't get too cold like past winters.
  2. Sword Master

Still basically the Oras theme though. I hope they still going to put real holiday themes out there.
  3. Sword Master

Good luck Jack. Angela Merkel being TIME's person of the year is a joke. What she has done with the EU is not funny, and has let to the rise of UKIP. Look who was the TIME person of the year in 1938
  4. Sword Master

I mean all US presidents aren't saints, but the past 3 have been particularly bad. That's why I want the next one to be good. Not Hillary or Trump (who is surprisingly has good polls for his frankly racist ideas, but American politics is mad).
  5. Sword Master

Well said ME!
  6. Sword Master

He did help end the war in Afghanistan, and finally find Osama, but that is about all the good things he did.
  7. Sword Master

I Pro- Jed Bush, because I feel he will actually do something like his father, and be a lot better than his crazy brother. Also considering we had Obama who lately has done nothing, I hope for a more active president.
  8. Sword Master

I find him OK better than Hilary who accused Bernie of being Sexist when he just said "shouting" (which he says to all contestants).
  9. Sword Master

That is a true point ME, makes me glad I live in the UK which has a handful of sane politicians (apart from Jeremy Corbyn). I find American politicals a bit mad sometimes.
  10. Sword Master

I hate Donald Trump, London is safe, and cops can go anywhere in London with no fear. I felt indifferent to Trump until now he went to far talking about London in such a way. I hope Bernie Sanders or maybe even Jed Bush or any other sane candidate wins next year.
  11. Sword Master

Great show Jack.
  12. Sword Master

I'm sure Game of Thrones is on Sky (TV not the air) some where or you can buy the DVDs. Hope you enjoy Breaking Bad it gets better Season 2 onwards IMO.
  13. Sword Master

It's still on the British one. Not sure about the American Netflix.
  14. Sword Master

You should watch them, I'm sure you probably enjoy them.
  15. Sword Master

Game of thrones is really something different to the usual TV shows. I prefer it more than Breaking Bad.
  16. Sword Master

I know, so have I. I heard the books are great, and I love the show so I probably love the books, but I need the time.
  17. Sword Master

I love to watch Game of thrones.
  18. Sword Master

I love to visit New York one day. It will be a lot different than London.
  19. Sword Master

I love tea and coffee. Don't drink energy drink and don't need it.
  20. Sword Master

Hope you get better soon.
Back
Top Bottom