Search results for query: *

1. Sword Master

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

Well at least I know how was I killed night one. Did you enjoy the game? Yes I did, it might've been brief, but I enjoyed getting my own character. Did you agree that the roles chosen suited the characters? Yes. Do you like the Bonanza format? Do you have any suggestions for modifications to...
  2. Sword Master

Good luck town! (Also what are the chances that I get my own character?!)
  3. Sword Master

CheffOfGames?
  4. Sword Master

Yeah I agree, I was just saying he isn't 100% clear as town (more like 99%).
  5. Sword Master

True, although it is worth mentioning that scum could also pretend to be both of those roles to avoid any suspicion, but it is very unlikely that scum would risk two of their players when both of them can easily be checked, and the way that chef revealed his role makes it highly unlikely that he...
  6. Sword Master

Not the worst D1 lynch at least Pikochu is still able to speak. I'm inclined to believe Chef's claim, I think the way he claimed it wasn't scummy, and I don't see much scum motivation for claiming that role.
  7. Sword Master

Unvote: CapsFan Maybe I did get a little too worked up, and I accept Caps explanation.
  8. Sword Master

So if I am lynched today I suggest town look into Lone and Caps.
  9. Sword Master

I agree with Pikochu, truth be told I was a little annoyed by the tone of Caps post.
  10. Sword Master

You know jokevotes and taking them seriously don't go hand in hand, jokevotes are to advance the game from the primary stage, and encourage activity. FA I think overreacting is somewhat a part of my meta.
  11. Sword Master

It is worth noting the rest of Caps post is bare bones as considering the time of day, but I like to point out that Caps calling out Yours Truly when their where already 2 people already notified her, was that part really needed?
  12. Sword Master

Sorry for the confusion, I meant by play style the reacting part many people accuse me of overreacting in previous games. This, and I don't buy this serious business, the question he asked was why he was punished for hunting scum when he wasn't even hunting and hadn't done anything of note. so...
  13. Sword Master

My reaction was at a post which reacted seriously to a jokevote, and tbh I wasn't called out this is my usual play style, I don't think it was sarcasm.
  14. Sword Master

Maybe I am overreacting a little and there are better ways to start than jokevotes although I ask CapsFan what he would suggest instead of jokevotes, but I find it really suspicious how serious he took a jokevote and in my experience people who react in that way are usually scum.
  15. Sword Master

Jokevotes, damn autocorrect.
  16. Sword Master

Are you being serious? It was a simple joke vote, that had a simple excuse for a vote. Also I would like to point that although you feel that joke voting is wasting time and doesn't help in catching mafia, I would like to point out it is very important as gives the game activity early on, and...
  17. Sword Master

What are your thoughts on the two votes for you?
  18. Sword Master

I'm just making an observation that a usual early D1 wagon has been started.
  19. Sword Master

Thus the early inevitable D1 bandwagon has begun.
  20. Sword Master

Confirmed. Vote: TheCapsFan Those who refuse to joke vote, must be jokevoted
Back
Top Bottom