Search results for query: *

1. SwordMaster♪

Mentor Program + Contact List

It might sound that way, but... well, it works. It might have something to do with that these aggressive players are some of our best, whether they're town or mafia.
  2. SwordMaster♪

Basically, every community has its own personality. On the surface it's like some of the roles are different, things like that, but then the entire meta of the thing is different. For example, where I'm from there's a few players that start the game off by acting aggressive and asking people...
  3. SwordMaster♪

Speaking from experience, all the experience in the world playing mafia in other communities doesn't mean a thing when you first start playing in a new one. Been at it for a few years but I'm still a complete scrub here in TWR. Or maybe that's just me. It'd probably be much easier for the...
  4. SwordMaster♪

SwordMaster♪ Hiyah! I'm SwordMaster♪, not to be confused with Sword Master who's a different person. You might find his bio later in this thread if he posts. Anyways, I'm a 19 year old student from Iceland, hopefully studying programming (as of this post I haven't been accepted to uni yet). I...
Back
Top Bottom