Search results for query: *

1. Synthaphone

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Yeah, I went to the midnight release for ORAS at the local Gamestop and it was a great time- I think most people were there for Smash, but there was definitely a sizable crowd for Pokemon too, and a good number of people who were picking up both. I don't think that they hurt each other's sales...
  2. Synthaphone

Oh, I love the goggle eyes... that would be like, a dream, although I'm expecting something more like that for the bug type Eeveelution, if/whenever we get that one.
  3. Synthaphone

I'm really feeling this... it's way more fun to speculate over what could be coming, rather than arguing over whether 2018 or 2019 is more likely. I hope we get some news soon- I'm staying optimistic about the next few weeks, and if nothing comes, so be it, I'll just have to keep waiting. Being...
  4. Synthaphone

Speaking of evolutionary method retcons, I hope we get contests back again (and Milotic's original evolutionary method), with some sort of redesign- I really loved Sinnoh contests, with the Poffin cooking minigame and the dress-up and rhythm game aspects... it wouldn't necessarily have to be...
  5. Synthaphone

Pokemon that are classified as 'Baby Pokemon' can't be bred, because they're babies- so with IV breeding Mareep, for instance, if you breed together two parents with good IVs and get a baby with better IVs, you can stat breeding the baby right away to increase your odds for more good IV...
  6. Synthaphone

I'm of mixed feelings about the incense- on one hand, it makes way more sense for Chansey to always give birth to Happiny no matter what, on the other hand, it'll make IV breeding that much more annoying for the incense species lines that have baby Pokemon. That being said, I wonder trade all my...
  7. Synthaphone

They also tend to avoid adding evolutions to old Pokemon with methods that existed in those older Generations- which I think is why Eevee didn't evolve with a Leaf Stone, and instead evolved with a new method, in order to preserve internal logic. Otherwise, why didn't Eevee evolve with the...
  8. Synthaphone

Oh man, we’ve been going about this all wrong- its gotta be a new Cardboard type Eeveelution
  9. Synthaphone

I thought it was that periwinkle blue they use for the little type box. That blue could complement some brown shades, if you wanted a best of both worlds scenario.
  10. Synthaphone

I wonder if hot air ballooning will ever be a thing in Pokemon- we have them reflected in Pokemon design through Drifblim, obviously, but that could be a pretty neat way to travel a region by air. Team Rocket's been doing it all this time in the anime, why not bring it to the games? Spend enough...
  11. Synthaphone

Using the Joy Con's motion controls, hurl your Eevee off of a big cliff, and it will evolve to adapt to its environment (this is a joke, just to be clear :ROFLMAO:)
  12. Synthaphone

If they do another Soar mechanic type deal (which I really liked, it was fun to get to see the map under you as you physically travel through the air) it could evolve after leveling up during an aerial battle- only downside is that it wouldn't be highlighting a new feature, since we've already...
  13. Synthaphone

I'd love to see more regional forms of old Pokemon, maybe some from Johto this time? I'd love for more old Pokemon to get a new lease of life... Furret and Ledian really struggle, especially Ledian- themed completely around punching but with abysmal attack?? Gamefreak...
  14. Synthaphone

What's going on with the stripes on that scarf-looking thing? They're just... on there, with no regard to how that sort of pattern would wrap around the form. Anyway, I like the color scheme (I'm always a fan of blue and orange together), but I don't think it looks legitimate.
  15. Synthaphone

Yeah, I can't wait to have something else to talk about- one of my least favorite speculation topics is whether the game will come out in 2018 or 2019, but there's so little else to talk about. I can't exactly blame people for continuing to bring it up. Even the titles, or the smallest amount...
  16. Synthaphone

Man, I’d love it if they’d have enough restraint to withhold like, half of the Pokemon lines from fans before the games were to come out- I think last time the only real surprise was Dhelmise, iirc? Which is such a massive shame, it would be so much more fun to have a good couple of completely...
  17. Synthaphone

And you get to name it! My favorite mythical I ever had was Clyde, the Victini I caught in my Japanese copy of White, entirely because I got to name it. I really appreciated that the QR code Magearna allowed you to name it as well, and was disappointed when they didn’t do that for Marshadow and...
  18. Synthaphone

Yeah, I'm remaining optimistic too, and assuming that they remove the last recent Pokemon one in order to prevent confusion when they announce a new one and people are trying to find it.
  19. Synthaphone

It would be kind of a shame though, in that the game would become way less accessible to people who don't have good reflexes for all sorts of reasons- its not like there haven't been timing based elements in Pokemon before (a lot of the mini games, and that awful Emerald Rayquaza bike puzzle)...
  20. Synthaphone

I mean, that looks like... mild surprise, maybe? :ROFLMAO: Being able to give your kid personality would be really fun- or even if they just made it kind of clear that the other characters are aware that the main character is so oddly stoic, so it feels like a conscious decision.
Back
Top Bottom