Search results for query: *

1. Synthaphone

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

What I’m stuck wondering is: in the preview image of the official trailer video, why does Pikachu look so much worse than Eevee and why did they just upload it like that?? Eevee has like, nicer shading that makes it look alive, while Pikachu looks like a balloon with eyes painted on? (the eevee...
  2. Synthaphone

I was so disappointed when I thought that this was the traditional main series title we’d be getting (only 151 pokemon?!? eevee and pikachu that almost definitely dont evolve???) but knowing that we’ll be getting what I ACTUALLY want later in the year makes me look far more kindly on LGPE, which...
  3. Synthaphone

Finally!!! Oh man, I’m pumped...
  4. Synthaphone

I still play Pokemon GO whenever I'm out walking somewhere- its a nice thing to casually invest time in while on the go, which I think is mostly the point. And I was very surprised to encounter several people who still play it last community day- I happened to be out with friends and there was a...
  5. Synthaphone

The only way I’d be cool with 1st gen only is if they greatly increased the amount of animations and interactability between trainer and Pokemon (maybe between teammates too? That’s one of the nice things about the anime, that the Pokemon have different relationships between each other as well...
  6. Synthaphone

Honestly, the thing that made me convinced it was real was the Pikachu logo- having any of the logo for the next generation of Pokemon be in a papercraft style is just too out of left field for a faker to go for, imo. Combined with how unexpected the title is, all the Pikachu and Eevee graphics...
  7. Synthaphone

I'd be cool with pretty much all of the things listed, with the only thing that I'm sorta iffy on being the two versions being so drastically different- I wasn't planning on buying more than one version of the game, and it would mean I'd be getting Eevee version instead because I'm way more into...
  8. Synthaphone

I misinterpreted the sprite at first and saw creepy faces in the eyes, and thought it could have been a third stage for Exeggutor- I don't think that's the case anymore, but its still a funny concept.
  9. Synthaphone

I'd be wild if instead of locking Eevee and Pikachu from evolving to try and keep the starter choices a little more equal, they gave Pikachu a bunch of split evolutions to put it more on par with Eevee- Gorochu could be an electric/dark or electric/fire evolution option for Pikachu I'm not...
  10. Synthaphone

It always has bothered me that Eevee and all the Eeveelutions are percieved as feminine and are always drawn as cutesy anime girls- they're 75% male!! (I don't think feminine designs are bad, I just... I hate the fanservicey anime girl fanart that ends up being made as a result of a design being...
  11. Synthaphone

If its any comfort, after looking up Severed (what a pretty game, I feel like I saw some of its gameplay a couple years back), the gameplay looks like it revolves heavily around touch screen controls, which is why it makes way more sense for it to be a handheld exclusive title. It's also a...
  12. Synthaphone

I'd love to have more side things to do in Pokemon- I really want something else to do for fun besides grinding my Pokemon to level 100, shiny hunting, and my latest past time of rating every Pokemon based on how many unique animations they have in Pokemon Refresh. We don't have a...
  13. Synthaphone

Imagine what it must be like in the alternate universe where we never got any announcement at all, and where we're all still arguing about if Pokemon will ever come to the Switch or not- "It's never been on a home console before, they said they'd never do it", "the 3DS market is too lucrative...
  14. Synthaphone

I'd love Grass/Fairy, but I guessed Grass/Psychic because it seemed a little more plausible to me, I guess? I probably should have picked Grass/Dark, although that's been the go-to Fakemon Grass starter final type for what feels like years (which is why I chose something else)
  15. Synthaphone

I just don't really appreciate Joe's (and a lot of other leakers') tone when it comes to fans and leaks- I wish there was a little less judgement being cast on fans for wanting and hoping for information, from people who have insider information that they're not allowed to share but who insist...
  16. Synthaphone

(hello, just popping in, trying to mostly stay away until at least the 26th) Lapras' extinction status could be interesting, seeing as iirc, in Kanto they're endangered but in Alola, they're thriving and kind of invasive, and prey on a lot of the local marine life. like, i wonder if we'll see...
  17. Synthaphone

god this is so exhausting... i might have to take a break from this thread until some actual news is announced from an official source, because I'm so tired of the same old wavering back and forth, and people who aren't actual authorities on anything acting like they know something we don't and...
  18. Synthaphone

Probably that 'press F to pay respects' meme? I think it comes from twitch but i've always just assumed its similar to saying 'rip' to somebody
  19. Synthaphone

I feel like its more likely that, unless they're not starting Gen 8, a starter or important Pokemon from the next generation will be in Smash, since we never got any playable Pokemon from Gen 3 or Gen 5 in Smash- they seem to skip a generation each time around. That is the kind of pattern that...
Back
Top Bottom