Search results for query: *

1. S

Community Battle Videos

Exclamation! ; Love the videos and commentary. Keep it up!
  2. S

Community Battle Videos

Great video! What's your Youtube channel? I'll probably check out some of your other videos.
  3. S

Community Battle Videos

Here's one of the many battles I had with Thundagere ; Viewing Pokemon replay: Synthesis-vs-Thundagere--2012-08-01
  4. S

Community Battle Videos

This is one of the better UU battles I've had in a while. Plus I decided to test this team out, and it works pretty well I have to say. Viewing Pokemon replay: lileee-vs-Synthesis--2012-07-28 Edit: So, Aesoft messed up the ending, but the final turn ends differently
  5. S

Community Battle Videos

Nice battle and nice prediction on Raikou versus Skarm. People always say Hippodon is better but I've found Hippopotas just as good in the past.
  6. S

Community Battle Videos

This isn't a competitive battle from what I can tell-- just seems like an in-game team without EVs or even proper movesets and what not. I'd love to upload videos but I'm limited to PO battling and those videos probably wouldn't have as much entertainment value.
  7. S

Community Battle Videos

Nice ending and Heat Wave Volcarona was smart. I wonder what kind of EVs Milotic was running-- it took a lot from unboosted U-turn.
Back
Top Bottom