Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Normal Gem still exists for what it's worth. You could also try run a somewhat bulkier set with Weakness Policy or Red Card, but Sceptile's pretty frail.
  2. S

If you play Ubers, Kyogre is best. If you play OU, Politoed is best.
  3. S

Yes, Politoed is a good idea on a Rain team. Even if Magikarp had Drizzle it'd be good on Rain teams.
  4. S

Litwick/Elgyem give 1 SAtk EV Pokerus doubles EV in-take Macho Brace doubles EV in-take. So you get 4 EVs per KO, which equates to one additional stat point. Any Pokemon taking part in the battle gets experience points and EVs iirc.
  5. S

Sassy is the recommended nature for that Tyranitar since its supposed to be specially bulky and it doesn't really care about Speed.
  6. S

Yeah, Sand teams are quite effective. And it depends on what you want your Tyranitar to do for which set to use.
  7. S

Generally, yes they are. But of course the Pokemon alone won't win everything for you; strategy and skill are important too.
  8. S

Yes, it's okay to start after evolving Feebas.
  9. S

It doesn't matter when you EV train a Pokemon, whether it's first or last stage. EVs become more apparent the higher the level the Pokemon is. And the Tyranitar set looks fine.
  10. S

Shego ; Looks good to me. If you wanted to avoid sleeping, you could run Recover and Toxic over Rest and Sleep Talk.
  11. S

It's possible, just probably wouldn't be very good. Two different weathers can be a little counter-productive to say the least.
  12. S

He'd probably secure a spot in OU as a Pursuit trapper, if nothing else.
  13. S

Double Edge is level up, so it is legal. Last Resort could work instead of it too, I guess.
  14. S

Banded Adaptability Double Edge under Trick Room is the only way it'll be doing decent damage. You could try an Eviolite set with Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn and Toxic or some other gimicky moves if you really wanted to. Realistically, it's heavily outclassed by a lot in NU, let alone higher tiers.
  15. S

Thing is, once Eggy has been knocked down to half health or less, it most likely will die the next turn. It comes up to personal preference between Leaf Storm and Energy Ball, but I'm leaning towards LS. Thinking about it though, Protect is pretty mandatory. +2 stab Leaf Storm from a very fast...
  16. S

The whole niche behind this is the Petaya Berry/Harvest. Exeggcutor is bulky enough to take a hit or two, then use Trick Room. If it's knocked down to half health, he gets a Satk boost and then the berry replenishes. Leftovers sort of ruins the purpose of it, and same with Giga Drain as Eggy...
  17. S

So I saw this cool Exeggcutor on a Youtube video, and I'm trying to recreate it. The person using didn't realise pinch berries were illegal at the time. Nature: Quiet (+Satk, - Spd) Ability: Harvest Item: Petaya berry 252 HP / 252 Satk / 4 Def -Trick Room -Psychic -Energy Ball/Leaf...
  18. S

Usually when something is banned, it's banned for over-centralising, yes, but also if it's deemed broken and makes the game unfair. I can see where you're coming from, and I agree to an extent, but it doesn't make a Pokemon trash necessarily. You can play strategically and use things like Magic...
  19. S

It lives Fire Blast too cause of Sturdy
  20. S

1) Like Heath said, Ferrothorn works definitely, but consider Bronzong too. It has so many useful resistances for a Rain team, isn't too bothered by Fire moves in Rain, Screens, Hypnosis, etc. 2) Eh, Sableye. It won't last long against Starmie, but beats Donphan, Hitmontop, Forertress and all...
Back
Top Bottom