Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Pokemon Bluesea? Nah, it's fake.
  2. S

Re: Somebdoy please help 91010 That happens to me a lot lately and I've gotten around it by trading at different times. I've tried the things you said, also to no avail, but if I trade at non-peak hours, I never have the problem.
  3. S

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread It isn't possible, unfortunately.
  4. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I always thought it was based on where it hatched, and I'm pretty certain I read that somewhere too at some point. Outdoors would be Plant, in buildings would be Trash, etc.
  5. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Everything you need to ever know: Tyranitar (B/W) - Smogon University
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It can survive any hit with full HP but still dies to residual damage like Toxic, Stealth Rocks, Sandstorm, etc.
  7. S

Re: Black city seems to have disappeared Most people would consider it hacked as it contains the same genetic makeup as a hacked Pokemon. At the end of the day, it's ultimately your decission on whether you accept it as hacked or not.
  8. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'd definitely remove Swoobat and Liepard. The other Pokemon are quite strong in comparison and these two, while being quite fast, aren't very powerful or bulky.
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It means hardly any Pokemon are capable of learning said move. For example, Sacred Fire has terrible distribution. Good distribution is just the opposite of that.
  10. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The amount of time varies, but DS games are far more efficent in their durability. There won't be any hurry to migrate your Pokemon over as it will last years if taken care of
  11. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Have you noticed any glitches or bug with it, or did you buy it in a shop or online?
  12. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How "fake" is the game? Unless there are flying Tepig and skinny Snorlax (as in blatant obvious hacks: 999 in every stat, Wondergaurd Shedninja,...) in the wild or coming from eggs, the Pokemon you catch should be alright and legit. There is a...
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yep. Although, they would be considered minor hacks. The fact that they weren't directly hacked, but still contain the attributes of the hacked Pokemon obtained through an exterior device, means they would still be recognised as hacked Pokemon.
  14. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) To add to what Flare's flash said, what's inside of the egg is determined when you receive it. This might be a new addition in the 5th Gen where you know if your egg will hatch with Pokerus or not. I'd suggest hatching the egg and seeing what...
  15. S

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers According to Serebii, there's no Surf. It does get Hydro Pump at level 52 though... and according to IGN, Water Pulse can only be found at Mt. Battle.
  16. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Nope. When you knock out a Legendary, you won't see them again so make sure to save beforehand.
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I would expect it to be sane rate and yeah, your item doesn't get used up - just like Power Herb, White Herb, berries, etc. unless it was changed in B/W.
  18. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't know if it's really worth a move slot most of the time. But something with high Defense and moderate SpDefense would use it best. Umbreon and Scrafty would work well. Arcanine might too.
  19. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm pretty sure a foreign Ditto does suffice but most people try and get a foreign female version of the Pokemon, say Rufflet, and a male Rufflet or other compatibles with Egg moves. If you're breeding for a shiny, you'd want Egg moves on for...
  20. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, in the case of all roamers (bar Mesprit in Platinum) their ability to become shiny is set when you first start the game, or beat the e4 like in Ruby/Sapphire, or release them in Ecruteak in any Johto branching games. The Pokemon will stay...
Back
Top Bottom