Search results for query: *

1. Syrinaris

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Random Loose Ends I've gone back to defend my title 4 times now. I've run into Hau twice, Molayne once & Plumeria once. Hau was actually pretty tough the first time I faced him. His Raichu knows Focus Blast now which was an unexpected pain. He fainted my Achuri in one hit. I successfully...
  2. Syrinaris

The Looker Episode Part Two After catching the 2 Xurkitrees I head back to Rte 8 to meet Looker. He says they're regrouping at the motel on Rte 13 so I head there. That's the hotel where the abandoned Stuffel is. I thought someone would make mention of this but, nope, the Stuffel is no longer...
  3. Syrinaris

The Looker Episode Part One (dun, dun, dunnnnnnn....) So went to the motel on Rt 8 after receiving the message from the mysterious man outside my house. Anabel & Looker want me to join their team and round up the ultra beasts that are roaming around Alola that never made it back into Ultra...
  4. Syrinaris

So I got my Pokefinder ranked up to a little over 1 million likes. I'm going for that mythical version 5 to see what all the fuss is about. I've been going through the checklist in my strategy guide and doing some of the events it has listed. I found all the Eevee trainers and beat all of them...
  5. Syrinaris

1/28/17-1/30/17 The usual leveling up my pokes so I would be ready to meet the Elite 4 & "Chief Enthusiast" on my quest to become Champion. Did some Island Scans. Actually managed to catch a Sliggoo in an SOS battle on Exeggcutor Island; and an Umbreon in an SOS battle with an Eevee. Got my...
  6. Syrinaris

Ah, thanks for that. Unfortunately, I had already waited until the next day so it would be daytime. But this is good info to have for anyone else who is concerned about the timing. 1/27/17 So headed to the Altar of the Sunne. Hapu comes along with Lillie & we climb up the stairs. We took our...
  7. Syrinaris

1/26/17 Well I finished up traipsing through Vast Poni Canyon w/ not too much trouble. Lillie made it across the bridge on her own. I thought there for a moment she was going to freak out about the Murkrow, but she pushed on through. In spite of the sarcasm I toss out every now and then at her...
  8. Syrinaris

1/21/17 Okay, time to head to Poni Island for reals! First up, Poni Wilds. Nary a Wimpod to be found. So battled all the trainers and the Rt trainer who had all 4 Oricorio types I had to battle. How annoying, sheesh. Headed to the Ancient Poni Path. Not much to see here. Found Hapu & her Gramma...
  9. Syrinaris

1/19/17 Flew back to Tapu Village and made my way to Rte 16. Ran into Sina & Dexio and they 'splained the Assembly Unit to me. Unfortunately I only had 47 cells/cores at the moment. Went to Ula'Ula Meadow and fought all the trainers and beat the Rte trainer. Tried to catch Red Oricorio twice but...
  10. Syrinaris

1/14/17 - 1/18/17 Decided I would spend a few days level grinding my team up before I go tackle the Po Town gauntlet. Got my main team leveled up to 42. Then I worked on my 2nd string team that I rotate in from time to time as alternates if needed. Got them all leveled up to 40. In between this...
  11. Syrinaris

1/13/17 Went back to the Secluded Shore and fished to find a Bruxish. Got one on the second try. Stinkin' thing knows dark moves and fainted poor Achuri right out of the gate. Did manage to catch it though. The Power Plant was interesting. Took the time to read all the information about...
  12. Syrinaris

1/12/17 Finally went to Malie Garden to rescue the Prof. Lillie was standing in the middle of the road & she actually says to me "It's been awhile since I've seen you around!" ha Traipsed around in the garden & met up with the Prof & Hau. Walked back out to see Lillie & ran into Cousin Oak. Hapu...
  13. Syrinaris

1/7/17-1/11/17 So I spent these four days wasting a great deal of my free time in between jobs attempting to catch as many SOS battle allies as I could. Due to all this time spent that I wish I could get back, but never will, I can now say with much certainty that I loathe & despise SOS battling...
  14. Syrinaris

1/6/17 Finally caught 2 Corsolas in the Melemele Sea by Kukui's lab. Got one each in the rare fishing spots. The only Poke I have not yet found is Kangaskhan. Got the Pokefinder ramped up to Vers 4. Am going to work on getting the final Vers 5. Battled Lana's sisters and Lana herself. Wasn't too...
  15. Syrinaris

1/5/17 I forgot to mention in a previous post that Breomi evolved into Ribombee, so that was nice. So I tripped the Dimensional Research Lab event and read up on all sorts of Sinnoh Confirmed stuff and then went outside and the sky cracked open like an egg and shut again. Headed through the...
  16. Syrinaris

Day 5 12/30/16 Went back to Melemele Island to finish searching for hidden items and Zygarde cells/cores. Spent some quality time working on Poke Pelago and leveled Isle Abeens up to Phase 3 already. Got Isle Aplenny up to Phase 2. Went to the rare fishing spot in Paniola Town and Magikarp...
  17. Syrinaris

Wait....so you mean that if I would go back to the Battle Royal, even though I've only gotten as far as beating Mallow, and my Pokies are only mid-level 20's, the computer A.I. wouldn't recognize that and set the opponent's levels accordingly?? Okay, that is just utterly ridiculous if that's how...
  18. Syrinaris

Day Four 12/29/16 Went down to the marina after leaving Kukui, Hau, & Lillie there overnight waiting for me. They were so happy to see me show up finally! ha Made it to Akala island in no time flat. First thing I do is get Lanida out of box & take her to the name rater I found in the tourist...
  19. Syrinaris

Day Three 12/27/16 So I got a lot done on this day. I'll try to condense since I'm behind on updates. Before I went to Verdant Cavern, I went back into the grass again. Caught a Growlithe, and named him Arcana, caught a Cutiefly and named her Breomi. Grinded a bit to level them up. Put them on...
  20. Syrinaris

Didn't have a whole lot of time yesterday to play the game. Day Two 12/26/16 Went into Mystery Gift and got Munchlax with Snorlium Z. Went into my demo and transferred Greninja, and all the items I got. I now have a ridiculous amount of money in my bank account. Clicked on Festival Plaza and to...
Back
Top Bottom