Search results for query: *

1. Syrinaris

Trailers and News Discussion

That Oceanic Operetta is pretty much the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Can't wait to have my darling Primarina summon Giant-Water-Globe-Of-Death. Sing, my darling! Sing and destroy! I'm actually entertaining the idea of capturing a whole bunch of those Alolan Dugtrios, naming them all The...
  2. Syrinaris

Ah, that could be! I didn't even think of that.
  3. Syrinaris

I really hope there is going to be an English version of that first new trailer that @Soki posted. I really want to know --
  4. Syrinaris

The official blurb about Primarina on the PokeSuMo site states: Sparkling Aria is a Water-type special move that only Primarina can learn, and it heals the burns of any target it strikes. I can only make a guess about this being a move that would really only have some value if you're in a...
  5. Syrinaris

I honestly wasn't expecting them to reveal the starter's final evos already, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that. So the starters -- Primarina -- Prima/Ballerina I'm guessing. Reaction: My sophisticated, elegant water baby!!!! Decidueye -- Deciduous/Eye I'm guessing. Reaction...
  6. Syrinaris

The new trailers (both English & Japanese) were really nice. Glad we finally got confirmation that Ribombee is Cutiefly's evolution. I have to wonder if maybe that's still just its middle stage. I'm thinking of Flabebe, which was really tiny. When it evolved into Floette, it was still rather...
  7. Syrinaris

So I thought the trailer was pretty awesome. We got some really nice information about what's in the game again. I already know that I will be spending a lot of time visiting the Festival Plaza and the Poké Pelago. In fact I'm pretty certain that I will be going there on purpose just to waste...
  8. Syrinaris

Hahaha, that Z-move for Pikachu is adorably ridiculous. I want to see Ash & Pikachu doing this silly dance in the anime, and him throwing Pikachu like a basketball. *snerk* This won't stop me, though, from evolving my Pika into an Alolan Raichu. Eevee jumping on my head looking so happy & cute...
Back
Top Bottom