Search results for query: *

1. System Error

What video games are you playing now?

Decided to play Catherine: Full Body (was between that and Commander Toad) and beat it just now. Rin is precious, cute, and the best. Might do another playthrough eventually on the remix stages, we'll see - probably Rin Together since more content too. It was way better than I expected...
  2. System Error

I beat Kirby 100% a couple days ago and I'm presently on my second playthrough of Triangle Strategy. Up through the vote at the start of Chapter 15 now, things go by much quicker when you can safely skip cutscenes and such.
  3. System Error

I beat my first playthrough of Triangle Strategy (Benedict route) and played up through chapter 4 of NG+. But breaking to start Kirby.
  4. System Error

While I have a blog for that now in-detail because Switch backlog cleaning reasons, I'll drop monthly updates in here. JANUARY - Link's Awakening Switch: Started and beat it in a few days. - Super Robot Wars V: I've gone from Scenario 24 to Scenario 41. Presently in a loooong series of Yamato...
  5. System Error

Xane! :D :D :D I only got the one, and he's -HP. Bleh. May or may not spark on 3H. Deciding what to do after I see the legendary. Also holy crap that story twist. Been playing Mario Sunshine and FFRK this aside. Steady progress.
  6. System Error

I am not playing FF Record Keeper right now though the game is playing itself. Finally got around to making an autobattle team for Phoenix at least which is among the most important so. Started up Yo-Kai Watch for the first time since late 2016 yesterday. Hoping to clear out some of my backlog...
  7. System Error

Pokemon. Went the FRICK in getting all of the stuff before the free period on Bank closes. I think I got everything? If so all I need is a Melmetal (and I don't want to play GO away so need to find help with that) and to solve the Zacian conundrum, and we livin' (dex). As soon as I actually beat...
  8. System Error

In FE Heroes...well. Last night I had one of the most horrible Arena Assault runs I've ever seen. It was capstoned by this Look at this horrible, horrible, battle, and on that map of all places. I had to pop my own LAzura and the Pressure Charm to try to instantly kill the other one with...
  9. System Error

Jeez I hope at least one of them has C Duel because man do rangeds not score good without. Reminds me I need to figure out some more +10s sometime besides eventual Itsuki (score). Keep having to use feathers to not cap out. Gaming wise now? Probably UM to get some legos since HOME can have a...
  10. System Error

FEH report: Game hates my guts drawwise. I for once did Arena Assault early in the week though. Very uninteresting run with no standout enemies,, except I ran into this team right off the bat: all +10, as well as a team with all the Christmas Awakening units, also all +10. FFRK report: 5*...
  11. System Error

Hope ya mean Hubert on his focus because else dayum. Lot more than pity to get two off-focus that you wanted, that's killing a chunk of your luck. Myself in that game, did Arena and Arena Assault for the first time in about a month. Got back into tier 20.5 thanks to Soren's better score and...
  12. System Error

Huh, didn't think I'd see a FEH post here. So why not, I'll say what happened recently: I got HOSED on that focus. Four Leliwoods trying to get Lif with a lot of orb farming, also a FByleth which I didn't have. And I can't get away from him next time Lif is up, either. Least that's a bunch of...
  13. System Error

Picked up Super Robot Wars BX again, in anticipation of T. Defeated this guy last mission. Man I hope they keep this guy's UWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA death cry in T, since the same series is in that too. And the Silvion Hammer too, since that was a cool moment.
  14. System Error

The Superstar Saga remake. Just hit Woohoo Hooniversity and stopped for a bit because OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY 3DS HOME MENU Yeah. Seeing new software was allegedly added and then that hot mess that when home menu buffering (well actually just pausing in middle of a battle), and then...
  15. System Error

Dragon Quest VIII. Was somewhat overleveled but not stupidly so for Dhoulmagus due to the last little bit of insanity I talked about. So the only threat was running out of MP for Multi/Omniheal. Oh and I dunked on Monster Arena Rank S. This happened on round 1 and that was the end of...
  16. System Error

Dragon Quest VIII. I may be going overboard on doing this...
  17. System Error

Beat Chapter 19 of Super Robot Wars BX, the Defend Japan route. I was facing off against forces from Panzer World Galient and Aura Battler Dunbine. The annoying part about this stage was the main boss - - who took 1/4 damage from all my attacks. So it was a fairly long and drawn-out beatdown...
  18. System Error

Lately, I've been playing Super Robot Wars BX. I've just started Episode 13: Galient Awakens. It's presently up to Gorg of Giant Giant, Riddhe Marcenas from Unicorn Gundam, and Knight Alex from SD Gundam Gaiden (!!) to defend a wall from a bunch of mooks from Panzer World Galient. The rest of my...
  19. System Error

So? More than can be said about most of the posts in what is essentially a postcount++ topic anyway. Even given briefness, I'd at least post what I'm doing or where I am in the game. Then again, who am I, someone who isn't a regular here, to question that? :P Anyway, I still haven't done much...
  20. System Error

On the DS, I am currently playing Final Fantasy IV DS. If you've read my post in the other topic, you'll know my thoughts on it. In short, it does not fuck around. PSP, I'm playing through Final Fantasy I. That game has more remakes than anything else, but this does seem pretty definitive. I...
Back
Top Bottom