• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. System Error

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8.5/10. Shrug visuals, but is a nice song. You're only half-right. RahXephon has been compared to Eva, but it was in fact directly inspired by this classic 70s anime: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07iM9PT-buE In fact in SRW MX, all three are in the same game.
  2. System Error

10/10. A classic and personal favorite of mine. Especially can appreciate it these days for still having art that stands out (actual noses!) in an age where anime art tends to be homogenized. Also put it in more SRW games. Should've been in X because it was mainly set in an actual fantasy world...
  3. System Error

8/10. Maybe a bit too plain sceneish with the visuals but does have that retro anime feel to it. Beautiful song too. In the spirit of the day, even if it's not the day where you are yet, it is on the forums. So I am posting the opening of perhaps the most famous western anime ever. Full version...
  4. System Error

8/10. Can appreciate the retro. A bit plain, however. Did you know that Stan Lee helped make an anime? As in, THE Stan Lee? Well, now you do! This is also coming to you from Nico, because I couldn't find it on Youtube, but wanted to do it anyway...when he passed away, but still! Better late...
Back
Top Bottom