Search results for query: *

1. System Error

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Appearing.
  2. System Error

To contrast, before a rules patch was put in place thanks to yours truly writing something that ran into conflict with it during the last contest, it was written that any amount of blood in a story got a fic rated T at worst. Don't blame the confusion on swearing either though, since it only...
  3. System Error

Look at it this way: someone likes your fic enough to message you angrily about not updating. Doesn't make them right, but does mean you're probably doing something right.
  4. System Error

Nothing too much, business as usual. There's a new trainers of fanfiction thing going on right now. Personally, I've returned to the writing game for the first time in years, though. Making perfect pace, too! And? What's new with you?
  5. System Error

Hi long time no see
  6. System Error

Don't sweat it. Give in! Go with the flow. If you're totally stuck on something, well, sitting around trying to figure it out is being unproductive. If you're moving onto other scenes in the meantime, you are being productive and can think about it on the side. You'll get it done eventually...
  7. System Error

That's what planning is for. AIf you have the whole thing in your head, you can jump around wherever and however you want in the writing process. You know, just like a real writer. Also perfecting it in the process of editing before publication. Some like Stephen King go as far to not look at...
  8. System Error

So write what you can of the middle. Seriously. There's nothing that says you can't write things out of order. Get it down and in a document. Once you get around to the beginning - writing the middle might even help you get into the groove - change it appropriately depending on how you write there.
  9. System Error

For whatever reason on reading this, instead of anything related, the first thing that came to mind was the concept of a hot-blooded writer. Clearly, this concept needs to be made to happen.
  10. System Error

As someone who actually keeps track of the passing of time within his fic, I can say that Fritz' birthday is January 30th. Also that if we're going by real world time, he hasn't even been born yet...
  11. System Error

Delayed response that I was meaning to get out but forgot, but for the record, screw Kyogre and Groudon/ORAS. Awful black-on-white eyegrating color scheme, and Kyogre looks way too much like Latios. Came to despise the theme when being forced to used it, switching back to low-contrast blue...
  12. System Error

Shoutouts to you for ending this ridiculously painful charade, and with full comments to boot even though you didn't have to. I honestly thought I killed the game!! But yeah, whipped that spreadsheet up when I was bored. Shows some very fun/sad statistics about my entry that were honestly...
  13. System Error

To start off, there's also quite a few Workshop references about including this very thread. And well, the Fiction Fairground implies all that is submitted must be fiction. The Writer's Workshop leaves it a bit more ambiguous and open to nonfiction, so I'd prefer that. That said, I'm probably...
  14. System Error

Reminds me of a dream of my own from several years back that I apparently wrote down and intended to use for something. A friend (or maybe it was a sister) and myself were kidnapped and being held by a group of thugs. I did have a plan to escape, but it'd entail risking her life - so I ended up...
  15. System Error

tfw getting back into things after like a year. To reply to a couple questions in the last few pages... That pretty much wrecked the premise of my fic. Luckily it was in-planning, so my response was to say all that stuff is fictional in my universal. Literally, it is actual fiction. Oh...
  16. System Error

No guarantee I'll be able to make a game of Civ 5, but if anyone wants to add me, here ya go.
  17. System Error

A review's a review, really. They're hard to come by sometimes, and I'd appreciate just about anything. Plus I just felt like bringing that up. :P
  18. System Error

Which reminds me...didn't you forget to post a review for me from some awards seasons ago? :3
  19. System Error

Speaking of which, I have some lazy people I need to headbutt until they post feedback. :P
  20. System Error

#1) A mod or admin does it. This pretty much only applies to the rules post. #2) It's the latest blog. It is automatically featured, though might not be for the first 2-3 minutes beforehand.
Back
Top Bottom