Search results for query: *

1. System Error

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Not necessarily looking forward to this, but there's no thread for stuff like this and it's enough of a WTF to warrant mention: Glover is coming to Steam. Of all the old games, I was not expecting that one to get ported.
  2. System Error

Super Robot Wars 30! Out in a few days. Though have to wait for my copy to ship and get here. Small chance of buying it on Steam too, but shrug.
  3. System Error

Hell yeah! Came in here to post this exactly - just preordered it now in fact. What amuses me most is there was a content leak, and they acknowledged there was one. But were also like "GaoGaiGar vs Betterman should come as a surprise to everyone". Only the second series I'd like to have seen...
  4. System Error

Still Super Robot Wars T. Bad news I learned, no DLC on the Switch version due to no Southeast Asia eShop. Good news I learned, this Asia is in despite the series being postplot:
  5. System Error

So the next Super Robot Wars game(s) was announced today. And it's getting a Switch Port. Check the trailer. EDIT: Now with the English version View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpemgQu1c5w Magic Knight Rayearth and Cowboy Bebop getting in is absolutely nuts, and it's nice to see Gun X...
Back
Top Bottom