Search results for query: *

1. System Error

TEEN: Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey (COMPLETE!)

Whew. All right. Been putting this off long enough. I figure the only way I'm going to do it is to just start typing words and seeing what happens, so let's do just that. Five and a half years or so, wow. To think, I didn't think much of this when I saw you post just a link to FFNet on...
  2. System Error

- Hm, I guess in your fic's universe, or at least by coincidence with the kids, they don't see a lot of well-traveled trainers or ones from other regions. - Time not to scale. - Insert joke here in regards to Ethan holding onto Caiseal, although it seems the latter is bothered even by contact...
  3. System Error

Different style this time. Wow. I have to say, Lance is kind of a scumbag. Evidently a lot of people make it to him, and he gets so worried about their water types and ice moves that he installs a pool in the stadium to trick them. That's one thing, but then when it happens to Perrine he taunts...
  4. System Error

- I was confused a bit because of the weird formatting of iPad you have there - Silver blue blocks? Either that's a typo, or we suddenly Mario. - From the sounds of it Will should be the final Elite Four member, not the first one! - I like the implication that Lance won Johto separate from...
  5. System Error

- Shoutouts to the orange suit - I forget, was Giovanni there to begin with? And why's he putting up with an outsider (J) involved in his criminal organization who is clearly dangerous and ambitious? - Then again, he got a clear liability out of jail, when he could've easily let him rot (and in...
  6. System Error

Oh, well it's been a few years, so...oops? >_> Okay so let me break down my crazy logic for you. You're a huge Adventures fan. You put a few elements of it into the work. So what if they learned one of their own was a criminal? Say, Koga? Who is known to be a member of Team Rocket in...
  7. System Error

- Is it just me or was the witness protection budget heavily slashed - You know I do wonder how and why all Jennys (and Joys) look mostly alike. - Damn. Rip Margeaux. Shit... - Man I hope Yannick burns to death or something. Something torturous. Or gets killed by J for irony. - So in your...
  8. System Error

- Cold tea that isn't iced tea? What kind of sorcery is this? How did it even come to that? - How does the newcomer outrank Will? - Gladys would make an excellent heel commentator, from the sounds of it. - No scene divider? I assume it's there in the FFNet version and you just forgot to put it...
  9. System Error

- Like the scenes at the beginning showing each's determinations and reasons (or lack thereof) of wanting to be there. - Dreaming only of the League when he had no interest in it? I wonder if it was still a nightmare? - Covering one ear in a stadium isn't really effecive. I know that. - Well...
  10. System Error

Woo we're back on the neverending battle train. The consequences of endgame league. Let's get to it! - Broke: have your Ditto transform into the enemy Pokemon. Woke: have your Ditto transform into some other Pokemon. - Oh so that's who the random woman was. - While not technically incorrect, it...
  11. System Error

The thing I'm confused about is: what happens if there's a draw in the finals? What happens to the league? Plus, it could lead to nonsense like: oh draw in the semifinals! Guess you win by default, person who won their semifinal match! Or what if both semifinal matches are draws? It'd be a mess...
  12. System Error

- You know, in random thoughts news based off the fact that my fic was originally spawned from yours, Gervasius vs. (eventual) Nori would be interesting. Because Nori's battle style throws people off too, yet it's anything but refined. - Real talk: of all the "characters introduced to be a big...
  13. System Error

- Man though making a fish that is a gun sparkle. - The other big part of journeys too: parting ways with those you met along the way there. - Well good to see she's alert enough not to let insecurities get in the way. Wonder if there's anything to Ethan slipping her mind. - Sixth grade, huh...
  14. System Error

- An hour long 1v1?! I've heard of crazy epic before, but that's pushing it! - You know, hm. I don't think it's proper grammar to capitalize letters after quotes. - Using all of their hands? Way that's written gives the impression there's more than four, heh. - That feel when hit so hard with a...
  15. System Error

Huh, surprised to see this when I decided to check the boards! Didn't tell me, and I was too busy saving the King of Valsena among other things to notice right away. So I read part of it, made it to Chapter II before calling it a night on the game, and going back to this. So here it is. - From...
  16. System Error

- Typo in the chapter title. It's it's not its. - Elite Four intensifies. And...feeding each other? - And an original Elite Four character too. How'd you come up with her name anyway? Do like the interesting implication though, that you specifically mention that it is the Johto Elite Four. Does...
  17. System Error

Posting it here for once. Because if I'm going on a reviewing spree I may as well do this out in the open too. - Shoutouts to Flash of all things? Guessing there's no need to Up-Grade it through a trade either as that'd be highly inconvenient! Then again, so is getting one. - Oh and I guess the...
  18. System Error

All right, doing a post-awards review here, with point-form reviews of the previous two (two halves?) chapters. Here for once!! :o _____ Well, I was going to give a proper formal review update in tandum with this, but not that much time has passed between then and now. Well, chapters-wise...
  19. System Error

I don't think you were supposed to. I'm not really sure how you came to that conclusion. They're pretty mean-spirited, to put it lightly - particularly given the their earlier appearance in Bonus Chapter 1 where they have similar harsh things to say. They even go as far as to apparently not...
  20. System Error

Okay! So it's been three thousand years and I've probably missed some stuff, and my shorthand notes are really scattered, but been meaning to do this. Character update! I'm beginning to like Caiseal most of all. He just has so many facets of his character in-play that make him different/unique...
Back
Top Bottom