Search results for query: *

1. System Error

SwSh Pokemon Sword and Shield Events/Gifts Thread

Oh, I'm not arguing that it's sensible to go the digital route. All I'm saying the newsletter is notoriously flaky and this particular distribution method is the worst they could've picked of all digital methods. That said, I have heard one bit of speculation that it's gmail that's causing all...
  2. System Error

Can agree on the Mystery Gift thing. And like I said myself, it is safer and theoretically more ideal in these times. As for your first point, let's have a little informal bet. Nothing on the line except the chance to say "ha ha I knew it!" If everything is fixed up and everyone gets their...
  3. System Error

Here's the thing. You may have to get in your car and drive somewhere to get bits of data in 2020 during a global pandemic. But at least you would get it. With this notoriously shoddy newsletter? You're not getting Zarude at all. In a non-ideal case it would've been preferable, sure. But...
  4. System Error

Trainer Club Newsletter. Three words that will give anyone who was getting the 2018 event legends PTSD flashbacks. Props for promoting social distancing by not making people go to get a code. Though I've never once gotten that stupid thing, and from the looks of it, a lot never have or did...
Back
Top Bottom