Search results for query: *

1. System Error

TEEN: Pokémon Magic Act & Everlight Stories (Most recent: Chapter 4)

Wow suddenly rocket mode, but well, guess that means some reading. - Not expecting a shortstacks detective - It's not a hardboiled detective genre without some drinking. Or well, wannaba hardboiled detective. - Hey, they could've stolen something NC-17 instead, so it's not all that bad - Ah...
  2. System Error

Okay, addendum to the plans today since you updated, let's go! - Did you know when you teleport your physical body gets destroyed and a copy of it materializes somewhere else? It's spoopy stuff. - You know given variable Pokemon heights and weights I imagine Pokemon construction would be a...
  3. System Error

Okay been ages but felt like reading the next chapter so I did over the past two days, although commentary might be a bit delirious in places. - So if a marriage was consummated in Everlight would it be Sex in The City? - Well Cute is one of the things not Tough in Contests - I wonder what...
  4. System Error

Well I said I was going to read this eventually, but was waiting for you to update it like you said. But I was bored today and didn't feel like anything recent, so here we go with reading the first Magic Act. - Ah, Sylvia! I remember her. - Well where else would the Red Leaf association find a...
Back
Top Bottom