Search results for query: *

1. System Error

Music Rate the Anime Song above! OP, ED & OST

85% awesome Not a fan of the middle section, but it was a bit catchy before that. And a weird atmosopheric ending that sort of fits the lyrics.
  2. System Error

Melancholy. Given it's an ED and the image, makes me think whatever it is had a BAD END. At first, at least until the second movement where it got super orchestrated, making me think BITTERSWEET END. 9/10 Time for a nostalgic classic most of us should be familiar with! View...
  3. System Error

7.5/10. Good song, but the animation is pretty eh? Just a girl talking twice and a couple scrolling shots. Because there's not enough people taking advantage of how this isn't just OP and ED anymore, let's get a finishing move theme up in here. Scene if you need/want context. View...
  4. System Error

8.5/10. Catchy, but having watched the OP, I can't tell you what the anime is actually about. That feel when the mods forcibly merge it all. Well, I'll use it as a chance to post something equal parts girly and hot-blooded, that I always wanted to anyway, now via the first thing that isn't an...
  5. System Error

8.5/10. Shrug visuals, but is a nice song. You're only half-right. RahXephon has been compared to Eva, but it was in fact directly inspired by this classic 70s anime: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07iM9PT-buE In fact in SRW MX, all three are in the same game.
  6. System Error

10/10. A classic and personal favorite of mine. Especially can appreciate it these days for still having art that stands out (actual noses!) in an age where anime art tends to be homogenized. Also put it in more SRW games. Should've been in X because it was mainly set in an actual fantasy world...
Back
Top Bottom