Search results for query: *

1. System Error

TEEN: Nori Carino: The Question of a Journey (Summer one-shot)

Well, I have other worries now that maybe be more severe, but the murder pain is long gone thanks to a root canal. Ironically I was on a hot streak of writing when it was in its early stages, but then it got to be way too much, especially with having to constantly hold water to dull the pain...
  2. System Error

Honestly, it's this that surprises me more than anything else. Had to go through everything myself and last minute, and I didn't really mangle anything badly. You'd only be half-correct, give or take 10%. This is actually Claris' first appearance in the series. Having some knowledge for Nori...
  3. System Error

I couldn't find time for them all, but I tried to make sure I could get as many as possible. Yeah, it's awful. The hilarious thing is, when it was in its starting stages and I wasn't paying it much heed since it was like a lull, I was doing like 2000-3000 words a day on another thing. Really...
  4. System Error

Switching to third-person helps a bit! And, not having a character who's hiding secrets even in the narration helps too. And a main character who's a lot more open. And characters who play off each other a lot better. :P You'd be surprised at kids these days. That said, Nori and Claris are both...
  5. System Error

It's a running gag. I also post this on ffnet, and well, some people there are anal about not capitalizing Pokemon names. This is my constant in-universe answer (sometimes insult) to them, even though the only interaction I've actually had so far was people warning me of them (and me...
  6. System Error

Yup. The concept from this came from a zeroth story in general for Nori's metaseries. I decided not to go through with it, because I could address what happened elsewhere - plus the Claris scenes would be cute fluff/childhood romance, there'd be buildup for another character yet to be...
  7. System Error

Claris Willins, a child actress. Nori Carino, who lives in a trailer park. A rich girl and a poor boy who became the best of friends. What seemed like a story of true love is derailed by one incident. Contest entry. It's lower quality than I would've liked. Blame trigeminal neuralgia for...
Back
Top Bottom