Search results for query: *

1. System Error

I have too many games in my backlog, so let's clean out the Switch's in 2021.

The last few days have been mostly dead ones. Been focusing on reading and writing. Maybe I just can't get into this game? That or my brother's talking and talking and talking with his friends as he plays dumb multiplayer games is annoying me. And of course drift is a thing that's gotten bad, so...
  2. System Error

APRIL 1st: Not much progress. APRIL 2nd: A bit more progress, up through the second Keep. However after I saved, I started up Smash Ultimate for the MonHun spirit even. Then I switched over to Pokemon Shield for the Easter dens event. Thankfully I got a Shiny Azumarill without too much trouble.
  3. System Error

MARCH 31st: More progress. Haru and Morgana both learned their first skill. Made it to the second Keep area. Slow progress, can't prioritize.
  4. System Error

MARCH 30th: Got through the first two checkpoints. Busy and distracted with other stuff. Really shouldn't be.
  5. System Error

MARCH 29th: Not much progress. Made it through the first two screens of the Jail, at least.
  6. System Error

MARCH 28th: Well I finished reading the P5 Let's Play, so I fired up Persona 5 Strikers. Got through the first playable area so far and have been dumped into an investigation phase for now when I stopped.
  7. System Error

MARCH 27th: There's a shiny Liligant event going on in Sword and Shield, so I went ahead and caught one. Took for-fricking-ever t show up, though. Took multiple breaks and never ended up getting anything else done. Also forgot to get the event code mystery gift, so I should put the game back in...
  8. System Error

MARCH 26th: All 6 stages beat on all times of day on Prinny with all Lucky Dolls collected. I closed out the game by defeating Etna.
  9. System Error

MARCH 25th: Prinny. I did a playthrough to complete more stages, and also completed the Kaizo-esque Martial Tower stage. I didn't use turbo throughout that, although did against the boss and the rest of the game. The boss can be cheesed anyway. Started the alternate storyline after that, Asagi...
  10. System Error

MARCH 23rd & 24th: Nothing on the 23rd. But I finished DK Adventure today. Liked it more than the main game. DK is absurdly overpowered and you're expected to know just how to use that. After this, I fired up Prinny again to test my new controller. Autofire works well and I beat the final boss...
  11. System Error

MARCH 21st & 22nd: Up through 3-4 in DK Adventure. Paused because ughhhh hate those destroy the bad bananas stages. Nothing on the 22nd, though.
  12. System Error

MARCH 20th: Completed the main game. I was going to switch games on the spot, but I am a dork and didn't charge my new controller! So I started the DK DLC while waiting for that. It's going by much faster, with much less stress about how to spend my money (bananas?!). Cleared through World 2 so...
  13. System Error

MARCH 19th: Man, 4-8 was a pain. I never had a stage with three areas in it, let alone four. And three were all in a row, and at the end I had to find Rabbid Wario, Rabbid Waluigi, and some random lava rabbid boss. Such a pain. Final boss was too much for me late, so.
  14. System Error

MARCH 18th: Cleared up through 4-8. I had to use health restoration/doubling for the first time on the Bowser Jr. fight, although more out of convenience so I wouldn't have to repeat the previous battle to experiment. I used it on 4-6 and 4-7 too, although I didn't end up needing the...
  15. System Error

MARCH 17th: Cleared up through the start of 4-5. I mainly used Rabbid Mario and Rabbid Yoshi, though brought in Luigi for a couple stages. Annoyingly, my Switch is acting up: it keeps saying the game card was removed when it wasn't. Can barely find info on this happening to others. At least I...
  16. System Error

MARCH 16th: Defeated the Phantom of the Bwahpra. That...ended up being it. Not a very productive day, time kept getting away from me. Plus deciding who I want to buy weapons for.
  17. System Error

MARCH 15th: Made it to the boss fight of World 3, and LMAO. That pre-battle cutscene was amazing. Hopefully I can beat him and get at least halfway through the next world tomorrow.
  18. System Error

MARCH 14th: Due to sleep schedule issues from waiting for said controller, only got a couple stages done.
  19. System Error

MARCH 13th: A little more progress. Controller came today, but I'm gonna try and finish this game first.
  20. System Error

MARCH 12th: Got through world 2. Have to say, I appreciated the inversion with Peach being the one to come to Mario's rescue. Managed to do what I wanted with the weapon upgrades, which made the boss way easier than the miniboss. It was the first part of 2-8 that was really really bad, though...
Back
Top Bottom