Search results for query: *

1. System Error

MATURE: Tales of Reborn: The Six Rifts of the Heavens

C6 - Like the allegory of a bucket of water being dumped here - Secrets of knowing intensify - A traitor seems so in-character for this group - More powerful than the megacorp owner? The actual government? This is some Shadowrun level stuff up in here - That feel when your ex shows up trying to...
  2. System Error

C4 - Saying her legs stopped moving makes it sound like it was an unnatural occurance - Just assaulting the place is sometimes the best course. Also wtf afro ball - And now just random theft. - And Sabrina blatantly lying again. Very blatantly Evil aligned, in a way that it's a wonder they stay...
  3. System Error

C2 - How is she carrying that much on her back!??!!! More importantly, WHY? Why not recall it? - This dude not know a Swablu? - Shelder <- Typo - I mean what sort of resources does Orre have to wage war? - Ah a fetch quest for magic relic items or whatever - Well Vard is a holiday ham. - I do...
  4. System Error

Oh no, I hope this has nothing to do with bad fangames. Well, let's get to it anyway. - Starting off with a train. Wonderful. Well, at least it's not a trainwreck that sets the tone for quality or lack thereof. Yet. - That accented N is going to be a pain to keep copied so he's just Nako here...
Back
Top Bottom