Search results for query: *

1. System Error

TEEN: Assassin AK: The Ultimate Betrayal

Gave this an update for the day. Short list of changes, although less than I wanted since my brother is being a distracting motormouth: A bit of dialogue and quotes cleanup. The lady now ponders that it's odd she was handpicked and yet someone else wants to come along. Cut back on her biblical...
  2. System Error

Well, you certainly picked A Thing all right. Of course, the title takes on a double meaning once you read the end scene and realize the lady is an AK too. More or less! Hell, he's like that in the non-betrayal fics too! I did try to give some history to B-Slapp to show how he could've fallen...
  3. System Error

A sad truth. It works a little here since Brock is older anyway, and I tried to at least connect his warped new personality with his real one Neither am I, I just wrote what felt unnatural. I'd like to assume they don't give very good to no reasons for betraying Ash either, so I left it up to...
  4. System Error

Well this fic wasn't a total shitpost, I put at least a little effort in. The lady quoting scripture was originally just a kooky trait and a means to also fire a shot at people who say it's the Juedo-Christian God (I take the stance that that whatever LA did was new writers pushing this). Then...
  5. System Error

The hawks of justice, an organization that rids society of scum that others will not. Among them is a man known as the legendary assassin, a man who had innumerable individuals turn on him. When an up-and-coming assassin is given an opportunity to eliminate a kingpin of Kanto's underworld who...
Back
Top Bottom