Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted but they're all the wrong words. I wish I could obtain an Alolan Sandshrew in Pokemon Go.
  2. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted but it itches a lot. I wish the thunder wasn't so loud.
  3. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted but you get more Revives than you can carry. I wish I wasn't bad at speaking.
  4. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted but Santa's Workshop is in danger of sinking thanks to the melting ice in the North Pole. I wish I could help people.
  5. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted but vampire hunters come after you with a stake and garlic. I wish for world peace.
  6. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted, the SATs are in 6 weeks. Start studying! I wish I could sit down and relax.
  7. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but a revolution breaks out a month later and overthrows you I wish I could be more confident.
  8. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Wish granted, you are the best recorder player in the world. I wish Rumika would return to the Pokemon anime this summer!
  9. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's a haunted house. I wish Miyamoto would appear in the Pokemon anime.
  10. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Reality shows are gone now, replaced with nature documentaries! I wish I had a mood ring.
  11. TRNatalie

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's very long and you trip over it. I wish no more animals would become extinct.
Back
Top Bottom