Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm sorry about the foxes, Swiftfox. Enjoy the free time, unrepentantAuthor.
  2. TRNatalie

Pretty bird and cute dog! I'm glad things are going well for you. Aw that's cute! With pets, I have a dog and two cats (I'm also petsitting my aunt's dog right now). I also used to have pet fish but they died of old age sadly.
  3. TRNatalie

Most of my stories are done with pencil and paper during the rough draft and are then typed during the final draft. There was one episode in the anime where one of the characters did this with a Luvdisc (although it was only for a few minutes of the ep). Ahh, this brings me back to the days...
  4. TRNatalie

Good luck to you Beth! UnrepentantAuthor, I'm sorry about your bearded dragon.
  5. TRNatalie

Congratulations Legacy!
  6. TRNatalie

Good luck unrepentantAuthor! I'm at the age where I could learn to drive but I'm really scared to do so(not to mention, I have to work on not daydreaming and staying focused)
  7. TRNatalie

I wrote one. But yeah, ship fics don't seem to be very common around here.
  8. TRNatalie

I relate so much to this. My grammar when I write/text is fine but I have a really hard time talking to people. I'm usually more focused on sound getting out so sometimes a word or a sentence slips up.
  9. TRNatalie

Nice weather over here around the 60 range. Of course I'll be in school so I'll barely be able to enjoy it. Speaking of which I have to choose my classes for senior year.
  10. TRNatalie

This has happened to me so many times.
  11. TRNatalie

It snowed for about an hour at my school last Tuesday. Right now, there's a rainstorm going on over here. It's going to be difficult sleeping tonight. :[
  12. TRNatalie

Honestly, the name reminds me of 'The Hopeful Puffin' from the How to Train Your Dragon series.
  13. TRNatalie

Once while I was writing in school, someone asked to read it when I was done. I was nervous but a bit excited because I didn't share my writing with many people at this time. Unfortunately the length(30-something notebook papers) ended up scaring him off. Oops.
  14. TRNatalie

On Thursday and Friday, my school had a field trip/college tour so the bus ride provided a lot of time to work on a rough draft I've been working on at school. Now I'm finally out of the rut I was in for the first half! Then over the weekend, I had a load of homework to do and unfortunately...
  15. TRNatalie

Sorry it came late but here it is. And I get quite a bit of junk mail, texts, and calls.
  16. TRNatalie

Is there something wrong with INFJ-Ts?
  17. TRNatalie

Of the four times I've taken the test, I've gotten INFJ-T three times. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I would have made you guys a card except I realized not everyone celebrates/likes it and some might find it weird.
  18. TRNatalie

For me personally, it's mostly small chunks but when I have the time (most regularly at the end of the school year) and motivation (for example in action scenes), I write a rather large amount.
  19. TRNatalie

Hello. Nice to meet you.
  20. TRNatalie

Was the graphic novel good? I'm planning on asking for it for my birthday.
Back
Top Bottom