• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Yes sir now what would you like to eat this evening? Waiter, there’s a cat in my soup!
  2. TRNatalie

Sorry sir, the Greek God ordered us to put one in every soup or be smited. Waiter, there’s a Pegasus in my soup.
  3. TRNatalie

Didn’t you get in first place in the last Mantine Surfing competition? Consider this on the house. Waiter, there’s a toy car in my soup!
  4. TRNatalie

I’m sorry sir, that was supposed to go to Table 37. Waiter, there’s a Remoraid in my soup!
  5. TRNatalie

You ordered the Tropical Paradise special sir. Waiter, there’s a Kingdra in my soup!
  6. TRNatalie

It’s Bring Your Pet to Work day sir. * A Skitty jumps into the customer’s bowl to play with the ball of yarn * Waiter, there’s a jewel in my soup.
  7. TRNatalie

Every meal comes with a free toy sir! Waiter, there’s a Flygon in my soup!
  8. TRNatalie

Sorry sir, she’s practicing for her next performance. Waiter, there’s an egg in my soup!
  9. TRNatalie

Wh-wha? * Suddenly the sound of wailing comes from the kitchen as one of the chefs are led from the kitchen, screaming about how he hid the health inspector's heart in a pot * ...I'll give you a new soup, sir... and consider your meal on the house... Waiter, there's a rabbit in my soup!
  10. TRNatalie

I thought I told our newest chef to keep his Mareanie out of the pots. I'm sorry sir, I'll get you a new one. Waiter, there's a key in my soup!
  11. TRNatalie

Sorry sir, an old lady let all of her eight Stufful loose in the restaurant again. Waiter, there's a robot in my soup!
  12. TRNatalie

“KIIIIII!!!!” * The waiter watches in bewilderment as the Bewear grabs up the customer and jumps through the ceiling * Well that was unexpected... Waiter, there’s a Jolteon in my soup!
  13. TRNatalie

(Apologies. That’s how I thought this game was played. I’ll edit it.) Quick! Somebody call the news station! We’ve found an UFO(Unidentified Floating Object)! Waiter, there’s a key in my soup!
  14. TRNatalie

Sorry ma’am, some of the other customers decided to have a Pyukumuku chucking contest. I’ll get you a new one. Waiter, there’s a Deerling in my soup!
  15. TRNatalie

It just wants a friend, sir. Don’t be so mean to it! Waiter, there’s a gold coin in my soup!
  16. TRNatalie

There’s not a fleye in your soup, there’s five. Waiter, there’s a y in my soup!
  17. TRNatalie

It’s World Literacy Day, sir! Every customer gets a free book with their soup. Waiter, there’s a troll in my soup!
  18. TRNatalie

They like your spoon, sir. I’ll go get you a new one. Waiter, there’s a pirate in my soup!
  19. TRNatalie

Yes sir, it’s the Undead Special. Waiter, there’s a a jester’s hat in my soup!
  20. TRNatalie

That’s not Masahiro Sakuri, that’s Kirby! Waiter, there’s an eye in my soup!
Back
Top Bottom