Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Controversial opinions

* nerd ramble * From what I’ve read, the ‘rather die’ was Dub only and he only screamed “NOOO!!!” in the Japanese version. Plus it’s heavily implied (at least at the time, it’s hard to say where he stands nowadays)/widely headcanoned that James has a lot of trauma associated with getting married...
  2. TRNatalie

Controversial opinions

This. Like I understand the writing for Rowlet wasn’t the best, especially in seasons 2 and 3, some people don’t like the comic relief unevolved starters, and some were annoyed by the Rowlet is God jokes but of the ones that came after Piplup really popularized it, Rowlet was my favorite of them...
  3. TRNatalie

Controversial opinions

Off topic but you just made me want to write an AU where TRio got invited. Oh the insanity... Um Controversial Opinion I like Pokémon 4ever. I even consider it one of my favorites.
  4. TRNatalie

Controversial opinions

I agree, like Gou’s honestly one of my favorite characters after the Rockets already. I think he has the potential to be one of the most nuanced and fascinating characters (at least if the writers actually use that potential). I find his being unable to make friends and being kind of a smart ass...
Back
Top Bottom