Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

I could set the thread on fire!
  2. TRNatalie

And I’ll search from the sky. Just be warned though, I don’t know what a Samurott is but if these troops are as small and cute looking as you two, Queen Scarlet will eat them for lunch. Hey, I can get my own food! My prey just keeps on burning up because you know, fiery talons of death. As for...
  3. TRNatalie

I would like that very much. I don't know. Everything I've ever eaten has been charred or black rocks. Woah! I did not expect that from a fish! I would! But isn't it asleep? That's what I've heard about it; it's a small animus creature that sleeps a lot and has a weird third eye.
  4. TRNatalie

* Tries to pick it up and the candy burns to ashes in talons * Aw, I burnded it. :( That would be nice but... but I’m afraid I don’t know where she is. I've been looking for her a long time... I don't mind. My... only friend before you brought up food a lot too. Fly I guess. I also used to...
  5. TRNatalie

Really? … Okay, I like that idea. Let's be friends. She's the queen who...never mind, better that you don't know. As for peanut butter, …I don't know. I've never had it. What is it?
  6. TRNatalie

That's good. Clay wouldn't be happy if he found out I burned someone again. I'm Peril... yes, the notorious death monster everybody hates and fears. Aw, that's sad. Everybody hates me because of my firescales and what I did in the Sky Kingdom... but I bet people like you. Clay talks about food...
  7. TRNatalie

Wha… no! Nothing wrong with that, I have a.... friend who loves talking about food and eating and is pretty cute... Just as long as you don't throw it at me. That tends to happen a lot when I pass someone by or meet some other dragons.
  8. TRNatalie

Hmm, that's a strange looking fish. I've never seen one come so close to a dragon before. Wah!! * As the smell of singed fur fills the air, the dragon lands in the ocean in a cloud of steam * You're crazy to jump on a dragon's back just like that! Especially one as dangerous as me! What are...
  9. TRNatalie

* Claws slice across the ocean waves, creating a ripple effect and lots of steam as a reddish-gold dragon flies overhead *
  10. TRNatalie

A gold replica, huh? Never woulda guessed. It’s just as shiny. * Wobbuffet cheers in delight and snatches the puppets away, putting his puppet on one hand and Jessie’s puppet on the other, moving their mouths energetically while trying his best to speak for them * Meowth: He likes them! *...
  11. TRNatalie

Oooh!!!
  12. TRNatalie

* Bewear inspects everyone in the thread, making sure none of them are hurt and cleaning them, especially her adopted children while Stufful waves at its siblings * Mrs. Bewear, it’s okay I’m fine, thank you. * Bewear takes her paws off a dry, neatly groomed Meowth then begins picking the four...
  13. TRNatalie

Mareanie: Oh, it sounds like fun. Wait, WHAT?! Meowth: Don’t worry Munchlax, Kiteruguma will get us out from here. She always does. * There’s a loud screech from outside and there’s a lurch at the Dynamaxed Krookodile is punched in the gut *
  14. TRNatalie

Meowth & Wobbuffet: Aww, that’s sweet! Thank you so much, your majesty but you didn’t have to but we’re glad you did. Mimikyu: Ah yes, October’s coming. The season of spooks and ghosts. Maybe this October I can get that cursed Pikachu * laughs maniacally * Mareanie: What’s the big deal about...
  15. TRNatalie

Go ahead, just as long as you don’t mind Mimikyu and Hidoide saying... disturbing things in their sleep. We haven’t hidden them, we were storing those so we can do a test run of those new recipes. We always do that ever since Musashi turned that twerpette’s awful Poké Block recipe into a donut...
  16. TRNatalie

Wobbuffet: Why are you still here, Your Majesty? Is there something you want?
  17. TRNatalie

(Yeah, I did. This is happening shortly after being showered with gold coins)
  18. TRNatalie

Oh that feels good, keep doing that Boss. * Purrs * Take that, you stupid Persian! * Ear twitches * The duck is pleased!!! :D
  19. TRNatalie

* Meowth purrs while sleeping on the pile of gold coins * View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iL_seJEfwbY&feature=youtu.be View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae3juVGfK3s&feature=youtu.be
  20. TRNatalie

* Meowth, Wobbuffet, and Mareanie’s mouths drop as they see all the gold coins. Meowth and Wobbuffet faint in shock. Mimikyu stares too but unlike the others, he doesn’t understand the excitement as he still doesn’t have an understanding of the human concept of money * * Meowth picks himself off...
Back
Top Bottom