Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Late but ah, love these starters so much! I’m very conflicted between Lycasap and Roastripe. Can you describe them some more for me? For example, is it only Roastripe’s mane that’s on fire or are it’s stripes blazing flames? Are Brambwulf’s patches brambles or are the brambles entangled around...
  2. TRNatalie

Oh my gosh, I’ve always wanted a Pokémon region based off Africa and I’ve always wanted a cheetah Pokémon (other than maybe Suicune). I choose you, Cheetorcha!! :love: As much as I’ll miss the Nogland Starters, I really like these ones too! I can’t wait to see some of the other Pokémon of...
  3. TRNatalie

I like that movie so I'm happy that it's intentional!
  4. TRNatalie

Thank you for reminding me of the Disney movie, Dinosaur! As for Rynojem and Shrubloth, I really love the idea of creating Fossil Pokemon based on the woolly rhino and giant ground sloths. I think I'd go for Rynojem for the typing!
  5. TRNatalie

Aww, the description alone makes me want to choose Moosling! Love the Noglish forms you came up with for Poochyena and Skitty. Like the early route Pokemon so far. Clever how you've incorporated gyms and trials together. Ooh, love the idea of a Grass/Psychic Mega for Meganium and I've been...
Back
Top Bottom