Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Exeggucute and Dugtrio would like a word with you.
  2. TRNatalie

Still though, I love Dreadnaw and eagerly await to find one in the Wild Area.
  3. TRNatalie

Agree on that.
  4. TRNatalie

Yay! Dreadnaw fans unite!! It was one of my favorites from Galar ever since the June trailer (especially because I was a fan of Call of the Wildman when I was younger). No matter if I choose Grookey or Scorbunny, I think it’s safe to say it’s had a permanent spot on my team from the get go.
  5. TRNatalie

Just going to go over the ones I have thoughts about (and yes, this will include leaked mons so proceed with caution): Grookey- It’s adorable, definitely my favorite base stage starter this gen. Scorbunny: Really cute, I love how energized it is in it’s game animation and it looks great so far...
  6. TRNatalie

Considering how a Ghost type Eeveelution is the Eevee I want the most (other than Toxieon) and I think it would fit the Galar setting (especially considering how much influential horror characters have come from there and all the creepy folklore), I would love that! The only problem I have is...
  7. TRNatalie

I’ve seen some speculation that Polteageist might evolve into a teapot elephant seen in an earlier trailer.
  8. TRNatalie

Me too. Like c'mon Gamefreak, give Ponyta and Rapidash something! They deserve more than just being in the first 151. Those would all be cool too! I'd love a Kelpie or a Shetland Pony! Maybe it would be too intense but maybe something based off the Nuckelavee? Some things I'd also like to see...
  9. TRNatalie

Duraluradon's attacking animation reminds me of this thing from Star Wars. Maybe it's design was somewhat inspired by that? Really like the new Pokemon revealed, especially Alcremie. I hope that it's wedding cake form isn't locked to Gigamaxing and a three layer cake could be it's evolution...
Back
Top Bottom