Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

What starter are you choosing? On the fourteenth day of SwSh, Gamefreak gave to me; Fourteen Alcremie Dancing Thirteen Haunted Dishes Twelve Galarian Ponyta running Eleven Yamper Yapping Ten Rolling Wooloo Nine Dreadnaw Snapping Eight Rolycolys Seven Cramorant Diving Six Sirfetch’d Dueling FIVE...
  2. TRNatalie

I know I dropped the ball on this thread but I’m still really excited for these games! I unfortunately won’t be getting the games until Christmas but I eagerly await them! The Wild Area looks so cool in the videos I’ve seen for it! At the very least, I’m awaiting for the fanbase to take a much...
  3. TRNatalie

13 days whoooo!!!! And things are heating up!! Really hope we get some good some good Fire type lines this gen and if certain leaks are true, we certainly will! On the second day of SwSh, Gamefreak gave to me, , And ]!
  4. TRNatalie

Especially after certain leaks, my excitement for these games are going through the roof! Come on everybody, let’s count down the days! On the first day of SwSh, Gamefreak gave to me, a Corviknight flying through the Wild Area!
Back
Top Bottom