Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

My god, I can’t believe how long it’s been since I last posted. I’ve long intended to fill out the playlog after Days 4 and 5 where a lot of significant stuff happened (winning against Kabul, catching a Vulpix during his gym challenge that I named Rumika, the battle against Marnie (where her...
  2. TRNatalie

Some big stuff happened yesterday in Day 3 of my Shield playthrough. Obviously, the Opening Ceremony happened. I tried hard to stay away from spoilers for this scene so I could experience it for myself and... it did not live up to what I was building up in my head. I thought the Gym Leaders...
  3. TRNatalie

I wasn’t able to do much today but I was able to make some progress. Day 2 of my Galar adventure begins in the Pokémon Camp where I cook up some (moderately) delicious Spicy Pasta Curry for my team’s breakfast. As we eat, Sarunori and Sir Dinadin have an enjoyable discussion about their hopes...
  4. TRNatalie

After finally receiving the game yesterday, I started the game this morning. I am now Natalie, the basic SwSh female character. (I have to say, out of all the basic player characters, SwSh’s are my favorites, especially the female). I accompany my good friend Hop (who expresses his excitement...
Back
Top Bottom