Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

+ what was said below
  2. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was wondering whether or not the Alpha status would affect the size of the Pokémon. Good to know Guess that means no trainers getting wrecked by a tiny Alpha Shinx lol
  3. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The huge Pokémon (especially Kricketune and Biberal) are killing me
  4. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, I saw a video about this last night. Really makes the Flying part of it’s typing make sense xD Be careful if you go on YouTube because full gameplay clips have started to be uploaded by a couple channels. One was a clip of Gyarados flying around in the valley. The player tried to catch it...
  5. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ahhh, I love it! :bulbaLove: He’s doing the play wiggle! :bulbaLove:
  6. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

WOW! It really looks like a cute happy boi It looks like it’s trying to fist bump the trainer And wow, can I just say its flames looks so good against the dark background
  7. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

(Late but) Plus there’s the fact wild Pokémon (powerful ones at that) can actively attack, come after, and battle you in the overworld without any transitions And it’s already looking like there’s quite a few ways to interact with your Pokémon/for them to interact with each other so
  8. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yes!!!! They look so good! :bulbaLove: I especially love the purple of Shiny Zoroark So far my faves of the new reveals are Samurott, H. Sneasel, H. Sligoo and Goodra, Arcanine (although I prefer the Shiny coloring), and the Ursaring evo (it looks so much better than the riddle made it out to...
  9. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yo, Samurott looks awesome! :bulbaLove: Decidueye’s fine for what it is but Typhlosion… I was really hoping for some purple flames/wisps. I’ll have to wait to see it in action. :/
  10. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Here’s where I found the info
  11. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I actually tried to predict the amount of Pokémon a while back Note: Math is not my strong point so sorry if there’s any mistakes. I realized I don’t remember if I counted regular forms but I think ~300-350 is likely
  12. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Apparently it was a mistranslation by CentroLeaks. Khu_ had said Arceus wasn’t much involved in the post game and CentroLeaks translated that as Arceus doesn’t have much role in the game at all
  13. TRNatalie

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly I thought the Load Screen image was the most believable part of that leak and the red flag for me was the claim of around 200 Pokémon. I’m not expecting a Pokédex over 385 but 200 is just too low based on what we’ve seen.
Back
Top Bottom