Search results for query: *

1. TRNatalie

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Well the preview seems promising Wait a minute, Morpeko willingly sharing food and being nice towards TRio?! What is this madness!
  2. TRNatalie

I don’t think anyone wants Jessie to be villain in this episode, the main worry is the way the summary is worded. It’s the way they specifically say James and Meowth. Maybe Jessie will come to miss it too, she’s just the last one to do so, but it’s the way they intentionally single out James...
  3. TRNatalie

Also Mimikyu had moments that did suggest some level of care for the TRio, for instance stopping its attack on Pikachu to help Nyasu and Sonansu chase after a huge bear that’s taken Musashi and Kojiro AND MIMIKYU ONLY KNEW THEM FOR A FEW MINUTES not to mention Mimikyu fighting and defeating the...
  4. TRNatalie

... This is late now but, you know I’ve mostly been keeping my thoughts to myself about Journeys and I’ve tried to acknowledge and respect opinions and I’m probably going to get in trouble for this but f it I already disagreed but I really can’t comprehend the idea how Morpeko is somehow better...
  5. TRNatalie

10 bucks says this happens with Morpeko catching Gou’s PokéBall in its little hands, eating it, and then blasting the TRio (and itself) off *redacts grumbles about this toxic dynamic staying :rolleyes: *
Back
Top Bottom