Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

What video games are you playing now?

Started replaying Sengoku Basara: Battle Heroes and Kenka Banchou 4: Ichinen Sensou again on the PSP. It's been a minute since I played the Sengoku Basara franchise even though I really like it lol, thought it fitting I'd go back to my favorite in the series, which of course is the spin-off...
  2. Tactician Karina

Lately I've been replaying most of the Rance games again, mainly Kichikuou Rance and Sengoku Rance. Also done another replay of the first three Metal Gear Solid games, the ones ported to the Switch. And I picked up Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed again on the Switch, trying to finish up the rest of...
  3. Tactician Karina

This is why I'm glad I mainly stuck with the JP server. On the rare chance joseimuke games like this get an English server, they almost never last as long.
  4. Tactician Karina

Haven't really been playing too much lately, mostly just binging Hogwarts Legacy since it's PS5 release in February. Did two extensive playthroughs, starting off as a Hufflepuff then a second run as Gryffindor. Chose the path of a Dark Wizard in those two houses, it was fun but I wish there were...
  5. Tactician Karina

Went back to playing Shin Megami Tensei V after a bit of a break (screw going through the Demon King's Castle, was the reason why I didn't do another run right away). The first run I decided to go for the Law alignment, I was going to go with Chaos at first but turns out I leaned more towards...
  6. Tactician Karina

Finally got King of Fighters XV! So I've generally been playing mostly that on the PS5. Also went back to "playing" both Spice and Wolf VR games on the Switch. It's a nice relaxing breather moment for me, plus both Holo and Myuri deserved head pats. Went back to this one again mainly cause I'm...
  7. Tactician Karina

Pokemon Legends Arceus. My pre-order was supposed to come in yesterday but was delayed, so it arrived this morning luckily. Anyway, haven't really gotten far as I was mostly busy today, got up to where you learn how to craft pokeballs and whatnot. I decided to go with Cyndaquil as my starter for...
  8. Tactician Karina

Completed my replay of MGS2: Sons of Liberty a bit earlier. Still a great game that I enjoy going back to every once in a while. Now I'm thinking of replaying either MGR: Revengeance or MGS3: Snake Eater. I might replay one of my PSP games as well, though I'm leaning toward either replaying my...
  9. Tactician Karina

Still playing Guilty Gear Strive and XX, as well as KOF '98 Ultimate Match, '99, and SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy. Mostly just playing solo and occasionally with my brother. Aside from that, still on my replay of MGS2: Sons of Liberty. Just beat Vamp in the water filtration chamber, probably...
  10. Tactician Karina

Been mostly playing Guilty Gear Strive, mainly just doing online matches and stacking a fair amount of both wins and losses. Also got back into playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on the Switch again since it has Testament, so I've been doing arcade mode with him mostly (yes, I'm still...
  11. Tactician Karina

Guilty Gear Strive on the PS5. Got this as a gift today from my brother and it's pretty fun so far, as per usual I've been alternating between May, Ky, and Axl as my mains; Nagoriyuki is fun to play too, so he might also be part of my main lineup. I wish Testament was playable in this...
  12. Tactician Karina

I put Shining Pearl on hold for a while after beating the Elite Four and I'm also taking a bit of a break with SMTV for now. Though sometime after Christmas I might pick them back up again. For now I went back to Hades to play another run through, because this game is still quite addicting tbh...
  13. Tactician Karina

Pokemon Shining Pearl. Haven't done too much since I'm still looking for a Gible and spending a bit more time in the Grand Underground. I've found a few more Pokemon statues though one of which I already have (Gliscor), also been catching some more Pokemon in the hideaways. Caught another...
  14. Tactician Karina

Pokemon Shining Pearl. Beat Gardenia and acquired my second badge, before that though I decided to get the item for the underground and do a bit of that first. Caught a few Pokemon, mainly Lickitung, Cherubi, Combee (female, as I want to use Vespiquen on my team for a bit), and Houndoom (which I...
  15. Tactician Karina

Taking a bit of a break from the Castlevania Advance Collection so I can progress more into SP and SMTV, though sometime next month I might do another replay of Symphony of the Night; every December I usually replay a Castlevania game around Christmas time, not exactly sure why I started doing...
  16. Tactician Karina

Castlevania Advance Collection. Still trying to get all the cards in yet another replay of Circle of the Moon, it's starting to get a bit better now though, so now I have a few more to use aside from just Mercury, Salamander, Mandragora, Venus, and Serpent; of course years ago I never really...
  17. Tactician Karina

I've been playing Smash Ultimate still. Played around with Sora some more both online and offline, though if I'm up against him during online it's not as fun lol. Finally did his Classic Mode stuff, so that was neat. Other then that, been going back to playing as my usual characters. Also still...
  18. Tactician Karina

Picked up Smash Ultimate again since Sora dropped. He's pretty fun to play, very floaty that's for sure, but it's fun to get in some aerial combo's with him. I have yet to do his Classic Mode stuff and get his personal spirits, but I got all the other Kingdom Hearts spirits; I'm just glad that...
  19. Tactician Karina

Still playing Castlevania Advance Collection. Beat Harmony of Dissonance with the worst ending, I almost always forget to equip the JB and MK bracelets in order to get the canon ending. Tonight I'll be going back to Aria of Sorrow to really start progressing after beating the first two bosses...
  20. Tactician Karina

I've mostly just been playing (read binging) Castlevania Advance Collection. Finally completed Circle of the Moon, forgot how hard that one is among the GBA installments, and some bosses making me die constantly lol (especially Necromancer and Dragon Zombie, the latter I especially hate); also I...
Back
Top Bottom