Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.1 for the Switch, especially since I can play my favorite installment, Sons of Liberty, portable now. Definitely know what I want for my birthday this year! Hopefully they'll also bring over Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance sometime in the future (though I...
  2. Tactician Karina

Since there's finally a release date for the Switch version, Hogwarts Legacy is currently my most awaited game for next year. Already pre-ordered it, so now I have a long wait until July. For a release that's coming sooner, then Fire Emblem Engage. Got it pre-ordered as well, honestly the only...
  3. Tactician Karina

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and Hogwarts Legacy are my two biggest excitements for later this year. I'm hoping the latter game doesn't get a delay like the rumor that's spreading says, but regardless it looks fun and gorgeous! I'm hoping to get it for Switch, but if it's a cloud version then...
  4. Tactician Karina

Touken Ranbu Warriors on Switch. Releases this year in May, so excited that one of my favorite browser games and anime series gets the Warriors treatment; unfortunate that people are already hating on it for petty reasons.:rolleyes: Anyway, glad to see that Yamanbagiri Kunihiro and Namazuo...
  5. Tactician Karina

Touken Ranbu Warriors for Switch, I'm just happy it finally has a release date and that it's also getting a Western release. I'm just glad one of my favorite games and anime series is getting the Warriors treatment.
  6. Tactician Karina

Touken Ranbu Musou (hopefully there'll be a Western release) Piofiore 1926 Lover Pretend Paradigm Paradox Kimi wa Yukima ni Koinegau
  7. Tactician Karina

Still waiting for the English translation of Slow Damage which releases sometime this year. It released in February of this year in Japan and it looks great, I've played almost all of Nitro+chiral VN's (aside from Sweet Pool, which I'll actually get to pretty soon next month) so this one is very...
  8. Tactician Karina

Honestly? That looks fun and I'd give it a shot, I'm just concerned that they may get a C&D letter from Nintendo cause some of those monster designs do look like recolored Pokemon (like that black and white wolf, literally Midday Lycanroc), or some come very close to design knock-offs tbh. A few...
  9. Tactician Karina

Samurai Warriors 5 and Neon White, both on the Switch specifically.
  10. Tactician Karina

Adding Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl and Pokemon Legends: Arceus to the list as well. The latter especially looks really interesting and fun.
  11. Tactician Karina

Quite a few from the latest Nintendo Direct, but ones I'll for sure be getting before the others are: Neon White Monster Hunter Rise Samurai Warriors 5 (hype!) LoZ Skyward Sword HD (literally my top favorite Zelda game, so I'll be double dipping for the Switch port) Ninja Gaiden Master...
  12. Tactician Karina

Aside from the other three games I mentioned last page, other new games I'm looking forward to are: Final Fantasy XVI Disgaea 6 Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
  13. Tactician Karina

Currently Fairy Tail RPG coming out this Friday, been bummed for it's delay but only three more days to go until I can finally play it (specifically the Switch version). Also looking forward to Rune Factory 5, SMT5, and the Nocturne Remaster for Switch as well.
  14. Tactician Karina

Pokémon Sword & Shield, will be picking up my pre-orders Friday morning so I'm really excited for it. Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth & Future Blessings (Switch ports), was hoping they'd port over the PS4 Code Realize: Bouquet of Rainbows since it was both games in a bundle, but I'm still...
  15. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Three Houses, can't wait until it comes in next week. (I have a feeling this installment might tie as my top favorite with GotHW, especially seeing minor cues taken from FE4, as well as 9 and 10, for 16) Digimon Survive, kinda irritated it's been delayed till next year but I can...
  16. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem: Three Houses, especially with what we know about it so far. Also still not liking Fem!Byleth's design all that much, mainly the tights with the pattern on it and that one armor on her knee (which isn't on the other for some reason lol), and maker her white collar/choker either black...
  17. Tactician Karina

Persona 5 Scramble The Phantom Strikers, I've been wanting a Musou Persona game for a while now, definitely getting the Switch version! I hope that, if it's close to FE Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition (this game will look great in my library with these two next to it for sure)...
  18. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Astral Chain Rune Factory 4 Special Rune Factory 5 Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth Daemon X Machina Oninaki
  19. Tactician Karina

Now adding Town from Game Freak as another game I'm excited to play.
Back
Top Bottom