Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Purple and orange joycons, two fifty dollar eShop cards, Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash (Switch), a few MH Rise cosmetics, and pre-ordered SMTV: Vengeance (PS5).
  2. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Radiant Tale and Little Dragons Cafe (both on Switch), and Palworld (Steam).
  3. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Existential Dilogy for Switch, it was on sale on the eShop. I've heard how great these two are, and my dad really likes them, so I decided to get it and try them out. The bundle includes both The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa and Arrest of a Stone Buddha; the former is pretty good so far, sort of...
  4. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Double dipped and got Shining Resonance Refrain on Switch since it was on sale for like, six dollars. I have it on PS4, but aside from the sale I thought it'd be nice to play this one on handheld whenever; plus, it's one of my favorite games in the Shining series. Now if only Shining Force III...
  5. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

METAL DOGS and Cassette Beasts, both on Switch.
  6. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection vol.1 for the Switch, an early birthday present for myself. Can't wait to replay Sons of Liberty yet again, but on handheld this time.
  7. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed (Switch). It was on sale for like, $15 or so. It's been a long time since I've even played a Zoids video game, with the GBA game being the only one till now that I've played; honestly, I was way more into the anime and, when I was younger, the figures that you can...
  8. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy Collector's Edition for the PS5. I already pre-ordered the standard version of the game on Switch as mentioned in another game thread, but since the PS5 version releases earlier (next month), I decided to double dip for it. I was really lucky that my local GameStop...
  9. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered Fire Emblem Engage $20 eShop card Them's Fightin' Herds (Switch)
  10. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Spirit of the North (Switch) Mofumofu Sensen (Switch) $10 eShop card
  11. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Double dipped and got The King of Fighters 2003 on Switch. I was in the mood to play this one again yesterday, weirdly enough I like this one on the Switch more than I did on the PS2.
  12. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

$35 eShop card Neon White (Switch) Freedom Planet (Switch)
  13. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

$50 eShop card SanDisk microSD card (for Switch) While not my purchase, my brother bought FEW Three Hopes for me today. I was going to wait a while on this one tbh, but it's nice to have it around once I finish my other various Warriors' replays.
  14. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Seven Pirates H (Switch) Pre-ordered Touken Ranbu Warriors (also Switch)
  15. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered MLB The Show 22 on the Switch $20 eShop card
  16. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Double dipped and bought SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy again, this time on Switch (thought it'd be fun to have this version on the go) $50 eShop card
  17. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered Pokemon Legends: Arceus ActRaiser Renaissance (Switch) $20 eShop card
  18. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tales of Arise (PS5) $50 eShop card
  19. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Hades (Switch), yeah I'm late to getting this, hopefully I find it just as great and fun like I did with Pyre (my favorite of Supergiant Games). Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (Switch)
  20. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Our Two Bedroom Story (Switch eShop) BUSTAFELLOWS (Switch eShop) $20 eShop card
Back
Top Bottom