Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

What video games were you thinking of buying?

My Hero One's Justice 2, specifically the Switch version. It comes out on Friday so I'll either pick it up that day or Saturday depending on my schedule, which is why I didn't bother to pre-order it. (still salty that Yo and Neito aren't playable, but at least Mina and Minoru are this time)
  2. Tactician Karina

Kingdom Hearts III as well when it releases next month, and of course Fire Emblem Three Houses whenever that drops.
  3. Tactician Karina

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition sometime next month, and Smash Bros. Ultimate as well when it releases.
  4. Tactician Karina

Azure Striker Gunvolt for Switch. Tried finding it today, but couldn't so I'll wait a bit until then.
  5. Tactician Karina

Pokemon USM but I'll be waiting until Christmas to get it. I also want to get a Switch for a few games that are already out/coming out, like Super Mario Odyssey, FE Warriors, and the upcoming 2018 FE game.
  6. Tactician Karina

I'll be getting JJBA Eyes of Heaven when it releases on the 28th of this month, and possibly another Etrian Odyssey game if IV manages to keep my interest.
  7. Tactician Karina

JJBA Eyes of Heaven when it releases next year and Pokemon Z whenever it comes out.
  8. Tactician Karina

The new Hatsune Miku game for the 3DS, and Fire Emblem Fates when they release next year.
Back
Top Bottom