Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Yes the series indeed does have soundtracks lol, your comment shows how forgettable/mediocre their tracks are. The only one I can say I straight up actually liked is this track from Virtue's Last Reward:
  2. Tactician Karina

The Zero Escape series has an okay to mediocre soundtrack, especially 999's which I found forgettable. I actually liked Door 1 in The House in Fata Morgana. Ace Attorney series is overrated, I have no strong connection to the ones I've played and found most characters to be annoying. That said...
  3. Tactician Karina

(Another unpopular otome games post incoming, been replaying quite a few) I actually like and don't mind mean/evil LI's, especially if it's already shown from the start/early on in the route and if they don't hide it. Like Laito and Ayato from Diabolik Lovers, it's also the reason why I'm going...
  4. Tactician Karina

I kind of like Demento from Period Cube, I think if they made his route not as off pace and actually gave Kazuha more of a reason to be okay with all he has done and said (like maybe a Stockholm Syndrome build up, or if that is what they were trying to do then they did a poor job of it) he'd...
  5. Tactician Karina

WILL: A Wonderful World bored me so much that I didn't even bother finishing it. I like puzzle games and visual novels, and the artwork is great, but the story didn't draw me in and I just didn't care about the characters at all. I actually really liked OZMAFIA!!, basing guys off of fairytales...
  6. Tactician Karina

I agree with this part especially. I know it's kind of unpopular in the FE community, but I'd love to see elves, dwarfs, orcs and the like in the series. Even a unicorn would be nice to see, though technically the Falcon Knight class counts I guess, but I'd rather see a unicorn without wings...
  7. Tactician Karina

While I agree, both sides of the FE fandom can be toxic, as I've seen newer fans/casuals get just as bad of an attitude as elitists. But to be honest, I haven't seen too much of this anymore on either side (even before FETH released). But I've said it before in the Smash fanbase and I'll say it...
  8. Tactician Karina

FFVIII deserves a remake more than VII. Though I'm still happy for VII's remake regardless and will play it when it releases. Speaking of FFVIII, I want a prequel game involving Laguna. (I don't know if this one is that unpopular though) Also Tidus is a great FF protagonist, he's not my top...
  9. Tactician Karina

I actually like both friendly and jerk rivals, though Silver is indeed my favorite among Pokémon rivals as well. It's also why I like Bede a lot more compared to Marnie for the new rivals revealed in SwSh. I guess my unpopular opinion, at least around here so far, is that I like Bede's design...
  10. Tactician Karina

That's true, I just find it odd to call it unpopular when in most of the FE community at least, it's not. Personally if future FE games add them again, then they shouldn't pull a Fates/Three Houses situation with it. I did mention once before how dumb it was that Male!Byleth got 3 same-sex...
  11. Tactician Karina

Much like Kris, Xane should be in FE Heroes. Make him a dragon unit that doesn't transform, like Sothis. Subaki isn't that bad of a unit as some people make him out to be in FE Fates. Sure he may not see endgame but at least he isn't trash like some characters are and end up mediocre at best...
  12. Tactician Karina

Putting this in spoilers since the game is still very new (mainly about characters, but just to be safe):
  13. Tactician Karina

Understandable, I think what really gets me about her is that Alm and Celica are gonna be together at the end anyway, and I've always loved this couple since the original, but at least they didn't make her hate Celica. Also her leaving her husband and family constantly that was mentioned in the...
  14. Tactician Karina

Some people disliked it because it closely follows Gaiden's roots (similar to how Shadow Dragon's remake wasn't very well received even though I really liked it too). Unpopular opinion but I too liked Gaiden's/SoV's magic system, it just makes sense because mages don't use tomes in these games...
  15. Tactician Karina

Es is my least favorite XBlaze/BlazBlue character, she's boring imo. Also her hair antennae is stupid and doesn't look good on her. I'm having mixed feelings on Edelgard from the upcoming FE Three Houses, on one hand I don't mind them pushing her as the main lord as other FE female lords...
  16. Tactician Karina

I quite like the Devil Survivor games, though I favor 2 a bit more than the first. Specifically, I like the characters more in the second and they had better development due to the fate system, I will say though that DeSu1 had a better story. I've played both of the Raidou Devil Summoner games...
  17. Tactician Karina

I'm happy that FE Three Houses is having a timeskip, especially since it reminds me of FE4 one of my favorite installments (even though it's only a five year skip in FETH and not a full generation). And I hope the fourth path leak is true and that it's a harder route. From the same leaker, I...
  18. Tactician Karina

I liked it too with the exception of Zelda's voice, especially since Patricia Summersett isn't British she's American-Canadian. So yup, it's a fake accent. -- I actually am really excited for fishing, gardening, cooking, etc. in FETH. Yeah it's most definitely not a traditional FE experience...
  19. Tactician Karina

Silent Hill Homecoming was actually my first Silent Hill game I played then I played the others later. I do agree that it's pretty underrated, it certainly still has a special place in my heart and maybe because it was my first Silent Hill that I still call it my favorite. More of my opinions...
  20. Tactician Karina

Yeah the in-game graphics are kinda meh to me, not terrible just not the best either of course, but I do love the artstyle. Hoping they polish up a bit before release in July, but I'll get used to it regardless, as long as I can still discern terrain features and tell units apart that's good...
Back
Top Bottom