Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I'm stumped, but it sounds like something from a parody series. "As a police dog, it's my job to spread safety awareness-and smiles-to little boys and girls all over the Ark!"
  2. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I think that's from the remake of Disney's The Jungle Book. "The leave-me-aloners. I don't like getting mixed up in other people's drama so we don't ever have meetings, basically I just sit at home." "And that's.. a club?" "Saves me from you."
  3. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Pretty sure that's from one of the Danganronpa games. "I never would have thought you'd be working there so it totally caught me off guard. It was so surprising. If it were now, it would be instakill. You were so adorable, I just wanted to take you home with me." "That's called abduction."
  4. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I want to say the series your avatar is from, but it's been a long time since I've seen it, so I could be misremembering. "Hello, [redacted]. I see you're here to train as well." "Go away. Just looking at your face makes me wanna retch." "Heh. With that mouth of yours, you grow more like your...
  5. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I've heard a similar quote in a certain documentary I've watched before, but not sure where yours is from. "So, you wanna dance?" "In another life." "Yeah, I didn't either. I was just taking a poll."
  6. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Don't know, doesn't ring a bell at all. "Hello, [redacted]!" "Oh, hello girls! Ready for a great new year?" "Mm-hmm. I love your hair [redacted]." "Oh, thanks!" twins mumble to each other as she leaves "All three hundred pounds of it!" laughs
  7. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Almost sounds like something from Serial Experiments Lain (though I know it's not). Otherwise I'm stumped on that one. "What are you two doing?" "Nothing." "Is this the same nothing that destroyed my couch?" "No, this is a completely different nothing."
  8. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Not sure on that one. Nope, it's not from the Tellius duology. "I, [redacted], will show you the courage and honor of the people of Bustoke! Feel the deadly sting of my arrows!"
  9. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Bambi 2 "I am the black knight, [redacted]. Know that all who stand in my way will be naught but stains on the Demon Sword."
  10. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Looks like something from a Monty Python movie, though I could be wrong. It's not from any installment of those series. I'll just give the answer instead, it's actually from Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly otome game, specifically Kagiha's route. (since I have a feeling nobody will get it)...
  11. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony "I took advantage of your lost memories and hid the fact I was already dead. But, the one thing I wish for... I'd want to come back to life and stand alongside you. I want to walk with you under the bright light of the sun once more. I wanted you to think about...
  12. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I want to say either The Sword in the Stone or The Black Cauldron Disney movies. "When the sage died, no one would help me. I couldn’t speak. Couldn’t find food. I was dying. You were the only one who helped. You and your father. That’s why you’re my friend. My…only friend."
  13. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Don't know. "The master has a few screws loose upstairs." "He's a bit of a head case." "A dim bulb you might say."
  14. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Not sure sadly. (amazing quote though) "My hair grows clockwise. Can you tell?" "Mine's anti-clockwise. I go this way."
  15. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Don't know. "[Redacted], please! You must stop! I...I have no wish to fight you!" "Heh heh...Wretched girl. Are you listening, [redacted]? Is this truly the girl you loved? Then I will use these hands to tear her limb from limb!"
  16. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Love Live!, my least favorite idol series. "I make it a point to avoid moving around too much when it's still light outside, you see."
  17. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I've seen and heard a lot of quotes similar, so I wouldn't know which you'd reference exactly. "Hey, [redacted]! You're looking so cute today. I have a quick favor to ask..." "Wait, that's my line. You just try to get to work without slacking, ok?" "Me?! Look who's talking. You have no work...
  18. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

I know I've heard that quote once before, but I can't remember where from. I think it was from a cartoon, as my best guess. "Why is there a level 80 guy in the baby starting area, and you can just aggro him from anywhere on the map?"
  19. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Baldur's Gate series, I remember my friend actually said that once lol. "She's willing to deprive me of Crest knowledge? That's just... well, rude!"
  20. Tactician Karina

Guess that reference!

Persona 5 "There was a tactician so brilliant in my world that he was thought of as a God that presided over war. I must say, your command is perhaps as impeccable."
Back
Top Bottom