Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

Wasn't able to see Onward after all, though not like I'll be able to go to the theaters anytime soon anyway for a while now. Ah well, I'll just wait until it and other movies I want to see comes on TV then. Glad to see I Still Believe at the no.2 spot though, been hearing some good reviews on it.
  2. Tactician Karina

Nice that Onward made it at no.1, and seeing The Invisible Man at no.2 now is also great. I'm going to try and see one of these two movies on Sunday, I'm leaning towards Onward since I'm in the mood for a cute fantasy. I Still Believe looks good, so that's another movie I want to see in...
  3. Tactician Karina

Glad to see The Invisible Man at the top, I want to see it just to see how it compares to the 1933 movie, plus I wouldn't mind seeing a more modern take on it. Onward is another movie I want to see, looks like a fun and cute fantasy adventure. Also I love seeing commercials for it, especially...
  4. Tactician Karina

Call of the Wild is one I definitely want to see. Harrison Ford is one of my favorite actors so that certainly helps, and I loved the book so I want to see how well this version does. (the 1935 movie is nothing like the book, and I've only seen parts of the one that came out in '72 or 3, I do...
  5. Tactician Karina

Fantasy Island looks waaay different from the TV show, though I guess to be fair it's supposed to be a horror take on the classic series but I'm not sure how to feel about that tbh. There were some dark moments on the show sure, but I don't know if I want to see a full on horror film of it. I'll...
  6. Tactician Karina

Actually not surprised that The Rhythm Section is so low on the list, kind of surprised that Gretel & Hansel is as high as it is (though I figured it wouldn't be in the no.1 or 2 spot) especially since there's already a few movies based on the fairy tale since the story itself is predictable...
  7. Tactician Karina

Eh, pass on both. I've seen a few advertisements for Gretel & Hansel and I'm passing on it over it being one of my least favorite fairy tales in general, and haven't heard of The Rhythm Section but I just looked it up and it doesn't really interest me. Interested to see how well they'll do though.
  8. Tactician Karina

I'm interested in seeing Dolittle. I love the 1967 movie and the two starring Eddie Murphy, so hopefully I'll really like this one too whenever I get the chance to see it.
  9. Tactician Karina

So I got back from Las Vegas with a friend yesterday and I saw two movies, one on Friday and one on Saturday. Saw Like A Boss with my friend on Friday night and I didn't really enjoy it, though I did enjoy Billy Porter's and Jennifer Coolidge's roles as I thought they were the funniest in the...
  10. Tactician Karina

Eh pass, not a big fan of The Grudge (and The Ring as well, now that I think about it). Uncut Gems looks interesting, though I don't know if I'll be able to see it in theaters.
  11. Tactician Karina

Frozen II was pretty good, I can see why some thought it to be a mixed bag, I do prefer the first movie even though I still really enjoyed this one. I want to see Richard Jewell since Clint Eastwood directs it and I really like him anyway, so I'm gonna see if I can see it tomorrow or Saturday...
  12. Tactician Karina

This weekend I'll be going to see Frozen II, cause I really want to watch it, so I'm hoping that maybe my theater won't be as packed on Saturday. Also glad to see Knives Out on the no.2 spot, I won't be able to catch this one before Frozen II though but maybe sometime soon I'll see it...
  13. Tactician Karina

So this is the first time I've even heard of Knives Out and I decided to look up the trailer, and it looks pretty interesting. A lot of A-list actors that I actually know of, and I'm down for a drama/thriller film so I might try and watch this before Frozen II.
  14. Tactician Karina

Saw Arctic Dogs and thought it was alright, nothing too great but I didn't think it was the worst movie like I've seen some reviews saying. I do want to see Frozen II though I'm going to wait a bit for that. Theaters close in my area were packed because of Frozen II, so I decided to wait until...
  15. Tactician Karina

I finally saw The Addams Family a couple days before my birthday, and I enjoyed it so much. It really does have the feel of the '91 and '93 Addams Family movies, so that made me enjoy the animated film more. Also, I love how they brought back Kitty Kat from the older shows (live action and...
  16. Tactician Karina

Finally saw Abominable and I loved it. Now I want to see The Addams Family, I did like the first two Addams Family movies (though the direct to video movie, Reunion, was okay but not as great as the other two) so I'm hoping the animated movie will be just as fun.
  17. Tactician Karina

Abominable actually looks cute, definitely going to try and see it this weekend if I can.
  18. Tactician Karina

Not really that interested in the two movies so far, but I might give The Goldfinch a watch whenever it comes out on TV.
  19. Tactician Karina

Definitely avoiding IT Chapter Two. For a movie I'd want to see then Don't Let Go seems interesting, I actually kind of like "fix-it" type time travel stories, so this one catches my eye (and I have a feeling there is some twist, going by the description).
  20. Tactician Karina

Out of all listed, I might see Brian Banks and The Art of Racing in the Rain. Those two interest me more compared to the others. Also, who asked for a Dora movie? I'm just surprised to see it at the no.4 spot, was thinking it'd be lower tbh.
Back
Top Bottom