• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Favorite ice cream flavor Definitely chocolate is my number one favorite. I also like mint, cookie dough, cookies and cream, and sherbet.
  2. Tactician Karina

Normal coffee order At Starbucks I get a caramel frappuccino while at other places like Coco's or Mimi's Cafe I'll usually get my coffee black. When I decide to have coffee at home I'll sometimes use flavored creamer, usually the french vanilla, since I don't like a whole lot of the flavored...
  3. Tactician Karina

Favorite pumpkin meal on glass Pumpkin pie for me as well, I also like pumpkin oatmeal too.
  4. Tactician Karina

Most random thing you ate. I didn't really put foods together in a random way when I was younger. I guess the closest thing I had once was toast with peanut butter and horse radish on it, it was pretty gross to me, I only tried it cause my father had it once and he seemed to like it.
  5. Tactician Karina

Type of chocolate Milk chocolate is my favorite, with white chocolate second.
  6. Tactician Karina

Fav Fish Dish Difficult decision for me since I love seafood, but I'll go with Cacciucco especially when my mother makes it.
  7. Tactician Karina

Favorite Pie. Pumpkin Pie with chocolate pie being a close second.
  8. Tactician Karina

Would you rather get eaten by a giant moth or a small Shark? I'll go with the shark since it'll probably just get the job done quicker, with the moth I feel it'd go by slower and I don't want to get eaten by a bug anyway. (Especially since I hate moths with a passion, and with it being bigger...
  9. Tactician Karina

Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter? Both, but I like smooth peanut butter on PB&J sandwiches better (though I'll put crunchy in them if I don't have smooth). Crunchy is better when it's on a spoon or celery sticks.
  10. Tactician Karina

Do you like chocolate? What is your favorite kind? Chocolate is so amazing! I love milk chocolate the most, it's especially good in cookies. I'll also eat chocolate cake and ice cream if I'm in the mood, same goes with cupcakes. White chocolate is another one I like, though I don't get it as...
  11. Tactician Karina

Do you love spicy food? Have you ever had food that was too spicy? What is your favorite spicy food? Spicy food is so good. I love to eat spicy food, but if its way too spicy for me I won't eat it much until I build more of a tolerance for it. As for my favorite spicy dishes, anything that's...
  12. Tactician Karina

What is your favorite food from other countries? (Authentic food) I'd have to say both Italian (lucky for me my mother already makes authentic Italian food, not hard to guess why) and Chinese food. Of course I'll eat other authentic Asian food, with Korean being second behind Chinese.
  13. Tactician Karina

Red or White Wine: Which do you prefer with your food? My family is big on wine, I remember having my first glass of red wine when I was 16/17 at a special family dinner. Couple of days later I had white wine, which I prefer more. So red with food and white by itself.
  14. Tactician Karina

Would you try a bacon milkshake? Nope, mainly because I hate bacon since it tastes disgusting and it makes me sick. I never understood putting bacon into anything, especially desserts, why would you ruin a good milkshake or a cupcake? Bacon isn't the best food there is, but I can see why some...
  15. Tactician Karina

Favorite type of Barbecue? The kind that I get on my ribs when I go to Chili's. I don't really use barbecue sauce much, so I don't know a lot of brands. All I know is that my favorite is on Chili's amazing baby back ribs, yummy.
  16. Tactician Karina

Do you often eat fast food? What is your opinion of fast food? I don't often eat fast food, there are times were I will eat it but it's not much. My favorite fast food restaurants are El Polo Loco, In-n-Out Burger, Wendy's, and BK; though I don't eat them that often. As for my opinion of them, I...
  17. Tactician Karina

Battle of the toppings: What do you like on your pizza? I really only eat pizza with pepperoni and sausage on it, but I'll eat Hawaiian pizza, plain cheese pizza, or a veggie pizza if I'm in the mood for it. But pepperoni is my favorite topping for pizza.
  18. Tactician Karina

Battle of the desserts: Cake or Ice Cream? Tough one, I'd have to say both on this question. I love to eat a slice of cake with chocolate ice cream, which I usually have at parties or on my own birthday. I love to go to Baskin Robbins and eat their ice cream cake when I can, especially the ones...
  19. Tactician Karina

What are some of your favorite foods to eat for breakfast? I'll eat pancakes or waffles sometimes with sausages and a glass of milk, lately I've been eating eggs and toast for breakfast more with juice, usually grape or apple juice. Sometimes I'll have cereal if I'm lazy that day and I don't...
Back
Top Bottom