Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

This is a... peculiar question to ask, and one with a very obvious answer lol.
  2. Tactician Karina

Well Doom Guy is a Mii costume, so that'll certainly make some people happy. And oh wow Sora actually made it in! Honestly wasn't expecting him mainly cause of Disney tbh, definitely was pleasantly surprised by this reveal, so I'm glad to be proven wrong about his inclusion. A nice way to end...
  3. Tactician Karina

Kazuya hype. My brother was really excited to see a Tekken rep in Smash, and I'm happy as well. I'm just surprised that the chat didn't know who he was, Tekken is very well known so I was shocked to see a lot of "who?" comments.
  4. Tactician Karina

While I've always been a firm supporter of having more FE characters (unpopular opinion here I know), I don't think we'll see another FE character so soon after Byleth. But if you want more female lords then hope for Eirika, Celica, Micaiah, Lyn, or Edelgard (even though Byleth already has her...
  5. Tactician Karina

Since we're back around to who we like to see get in again, I'm still standing by the Howard twins from Astral Chain, a Tales rep, or a Touken Ranbu rep; even though the last one will never ever happen lol.
  6. Tactician Karina

All new spirits from events will appear in the shop and Board regardless after a certain amount of time anyway. Once again it's Sakurai's/Nintendo's choice in who gets in.
  7. Tactician Karina

Spirits don't de-confirm characters, a gen VIII Pokemon is still possible but doesn't mean it'll happen either. It's whoever Sakurai/Nintendo want to put in.
  8. Tactician Karina

Well double post to say that Pyra/Mythra have been out since an hour ago. Also for anyone who's played Persona 5 Strikers Switch ver. you'll get a Sophia spirit as a gift, likewise if you've played Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection an Arthur spirit is also a gift. There is also an exclusive offer...
  9. Tactician Karina

Pyra/Mythra release later today, just found out now since I was busy earlier in the day. Video for those that want to (re)watch it: And a separate video with just the new Mii Fighter costumes for those that don't want to wait 'til the end of the first vid:
  10. Tactician Karina

Yes please, especially if it's a Felyne that'll make me really happy! Otherwise though any MH rep as a fighter is welcome for me. I do also agree with wanting Shantae as both you and SandwichSamurai mentioned. For an 8th gen Pokemon Cinderace would be amazing since that's my favorite of the...
  11. Tactician Karina

So who's excited for Pyra/Mythra coming next month? I thought it was pretty neat seeing actual Xenoblade Chronicles 2 characters make it in as fighters, they also look really fun to play.
  12. Tactician Karina

Well we're getting 9 more FFVII tracks: Aerith's theme (new arrangement) Opening - Bombing Mission (new arrangement) Those Who Fight (AC version) Those Who Fight Further (AC version) JENOVA Cosmo Canyon (new arrangement) One Winged Angel Advent: One Winged Angel Final Fantasy VII main theme (new...
  13. Tactician Karina

What is it with this fandom that likes to make up their own rules for who can make it in or not? No seriously I need help understanding this. I sometimes go into other Smash threads where people want a certain character but someone always has to butt in and say so and so can't be in because...
  14. Tactician Karina

I mean he could be low tier if we're going by the first Dissida since he's generally low tier in that one. But he could possibly be mid to high tier if we're going by 012 or NT (unless NT has changed their tier lists, haven't played it much anymore). Anyway we won't really know until he drops...
  15. Tactician Karina

Some people in the chat were saying their go to "great another anime swordsman" comment lol, and I'm just going then don't get/play as him? Anyway please let this be the end of Geno in Smash comments.
  16. Tactician Karina

Holy shit they actually added Sephy into Smash, now One Winged Angel (and maybe a few more FF tracks, hopefully) can be added in.
  17. Tactician Karina

Fighter adjustments for 9.0.0 here, for anyone curious. I didn't bother to get Steve since I'm not really into Minecraft personally, though I'm not disappointed for his inclusion. I'd be more surprised if we didn't get any Minecraft mention, I'm only slightly surprised that it was in the form...
  18. Tactician Karina

If the Howard twins from Astral Chain make it in it'll definitely renew my interest in playing Ultimate again. If not them then: is another choice I'd love to see in (also nice to see someone else around here that played Solatorobo). But I'm really hesitant to put my full hope into it since...
  19. Tactician Karina

She was, people were just getting the feel for her when she dropped. She's fun but definitely a character you need to get used to and put the effort in if you want to main her, pretty much the current consensus for now is that muscle memory is a pain when using her due to her unique kit but...
  20. Tactician Karina

It'll probably never happen, but I'd love to have Valkyrie from Adventure of Valkyrie and it's sequel for Namco. Agree with Yokai Watch, I'd have expected at least a Jibanyan spirit.
Back
Top Bottom