Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

A remake of GotHW and Thracia were definitely one of my hopes coming in as well, Tellius remakes would be fine too (though I'd say those can wait a bit longer), but even I'll admit I was kinda bummed with Three Hopes. I don't mind another FE Warriors game, as I just love Warriors games in...
  2. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

1.) Kinda iffy on FE Warriors Three Hopes being in the same universe as Three Houses. Was hoping for another FE Warriors game with the FE 4, 5, and 9/10 cast, oh well, hopefully male Byleth is in too, female Byleth is kinda meh to me. Still excited for it, now I at least have another Warriors...
  3. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

Triangle Strategy, Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars, and the Sunbreak expansion for Monster Hunter Rise are absolute hype for me. Also pretty excited for the Castlevania Advance Collection releasing today, the GBA Castlevania games are my absolute favorites so this gives me a chance to...
  4. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

Loved the Pyra/Mythra Smash reveal, they look really fun to play for sure. The Famicom Detective Club games look neat, might try them out and I'm down for even more VN's on Switch. Samurai Warriors 5 let's go! Definite day one buy. Monster Hunter Rise another definite must buy for me, nice to...
  5. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

So happy that my favorite SMT game is getting a remaster, buying it again day one now I want a Digital Devil Saga duology remaster please. Also nice to see more on SMT5, finally know that it'll release next year so I won't have to wait too long to play it at least. Everything else in the Direct...
  6. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

Yeah I'm loving the academy setting too, especially since FF Type-0 is a game I really like also (haven't played too much of VC2 yet but from what I have played of it I liked it too). I'm really hoping though that we don't get to romance any students (I know they are, or at least close to...
  7. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

Before the end of April is when he releases, that's all we know so far. I'm hoping for a Piranha Plant type situation though where he gets released earlier. (though that's just me being impatient lol)
  8. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

Well today's direct 2/13/19 just finished streaming. Seems like this one was a hit or miss for a lot of people, though I'm very excited for Rune Factory 4 & 5 and Astral Chain looks so cool, definitely gonna keep an eye out for that one. Loved how we got more info for FE Three Houses, though...
  9. Tactician Karina

Nintendo Directs Thread

Was able to watch the Direct after work and I really loved the Final Fantasy segment, though once again my fav VIII is pushed aside for VII, IX, and X for classics (I like them too but I want VIII on Switch so bad). Anyway the new Game Freak game Town looks cute and fun, definitely on the look...
Back
Top Bottom