Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Books Your Unpopular Book/Literature Opinions

I mean seeing as IS put some manga only characters in the Cipher TCG, they clearly remember them plus the references in the game about them. I think it's cause it's more along the line of worrying about messing up the Elibe story with how the manga went with a slight AU route. I can see them...
  2. Tactician Karina

While I like the games as well, I think the Alice in the Country of manga adaptations are slightly better. Mainly cause they flesh out a bit more of the story and characters, and they give even minor characters (but still love interests) from the games more background and character development...
  3. Tactician Karina

Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya light novels is very overrated. She just follows the same character archetype as Rei Ayanami from Evangelion, and she didn't deserve her own spinoff manga about the alternate universe in the Disappearance novel. Though at least she's more...
  4. Tactician Karina

Some, mainly, manga opinions this time: I've been re-reading Black Butler again and now I remember why I sometimes avoid discussions about this series whenever Elizabeth Midford is brought up. I don't think she's that annoying that people make her out to be tbh. She's what, 14? Most pre-teens...
  5. Tactician Karina

Cymbeline, Coriolanus, and Antony and Cleopatra are one of the more better Shakespeare plays I've read compared to the more popular ones of Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, Macbeth, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Winter's Tale (though I do still like them just not as much as most). This one is...
  6. Tactician Karina

I didn't like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I never got the appeal of it and all the praise it gets in most discussions about literature. The Zasha books need more love, I've seen most people shrug it off because it's YA but I think more people should give it a chance, especially if you...
  7. Tactician Karina

The Twilight book series isn't all that bad, it's most definitely not the worst I've read like a lot make it out to be (I'm not sure how unpopular this is nowadays though). In fact I like quite a few YA novels, and adults can enjoy them as much as teens/tweens. For manga I never thought Hunter...
Back
Top Bottom