Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Anime Some asshole just set fire to Kyoto Animation

That and the security system was actually down the day of the fire due to having visitors coming in to make it less of a hassle, and seeing as how Aoba had been splashing flammable liquid on all entrances/exits and people when he ran in to set the fire, it sadly would've been too late for any...
  2. Tactician Karina

Him getting put on death row is fine with me tbh. KyoAni was also one of the better animation studios that didn't overwork and underpay their staff from what I've read, and one of my favorite series, Free!, was made by them too. It's sad that these people are just going about their day at work...
  3. Tactician Karina

So an update, police now have the guy's name, Shinji Aoba. Here's an article that mentioned witnesses saying he had a grudge against KyoAni, even though again he didn't work for them. Reading more also mentions he was in prison before for robbing a convenience store, so this guy was already an...
  4. Tactician Karina

We're just going to have to agree to disagree then. Cause personally I have no sympathy for this guy even if he's mentally ill, using mental health as an excuse has always annoyed me. People died and some got critically injured, at this point I'm glad he's caught and hope he'll stay in prison...
  5. Tactician Karina

Nah he's still an asshole. Mental illness shouldn't be used as an excuse for committing a crime like this. I have no qualms calling this guy for what he is. Yeah the Japanese mental health system isn't the best I agree, but it's still not an excuse regardless.
  6. Tactician Karina

I've read that 33 people were killed and 36 were injured, some critically so. At least they got the guy that did it, a 41 year old man that shouted "You die!" when he ran into the studio. I want to know what his motive was though, apparently a witness said that something of his was stolen by the...
Back
Top Bottom