Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

While I won't be watching the dub this time, I do highly recommend giving 2.43 a chance. Just don't go in thinking it's like Haikyuu cause it's a volleyball series, it's more dramatic in it's tone. (just don't want possible new fans going in with expectations that it'll be like HQ, already saw...
  2. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

I'm a huge Prince of Tennis fan so seeing this is pretty exciting! And I have that OVA on my planning list so I'm definitely gonna watch it when I'm able. Though I'm so used to the original Japanese it'll be weird watching the series in English again, albeit with a different cast lol. The extra...
  3. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

Kemono Jihen is so good, this one definitely deserves a rewatch in English this time! Hopefully it won't be slept on this time unlike when it first aired.
  4. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

How interesting, I just finished Bungou and Alchemist not too long ago lol. Not sure if I'll get around to watching it in English though, I really loved the original JP cast for the most part and it's way too soon for me to watch it again, but it's nice to see this underrated anime getting a dub...
  5. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

I am so excited for Yasuke, it looks so cool just from the trailer alone. Not sure if I'll watch it right when it airs since I'm already catching up on two previous anime, plus just started one today and two other soon, but I'll try!
  6. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

Oof the trailer looks pretty cheap, I've been hearing about how bad it looks and after seeing it yeah not impressed so far. I'll still give the anime a shot after it airs though, cause it might actually not be that bad once it's released. Still have to get around to the manga at some point too...
  7. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

Well the Sentai Slate gives me a chance to get the Ahiru no Sora boxset, and I can finally get around to watching it since it looks so good. I was curious which Baki release it was going to be since there are multiple, but after looking on the website it seems to be the 2018 TV series. (edit: I...
  8. Tactician Karina

Anime Anime Dub News

It's just about a male human, elf, and angel traveling a fantasy world and reviews brothels of different fantasy races and gives their ratings of their experience, hence the title. Not surprisingly it's roots started out as an R18 comic on Pixiv. So yeah this series is definitely a big hit or...
Back
Top Bottom