Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

What Video Game Would You Like To See Get a Remake?

Oh yes I know, that was actually my first post itt. I personally want a Genealogy and Thracia 776 remakes first before Binding Blade since those two are my top favorite FE games map, character, and lore wise (alongside PoR and RD), and with 4 generally being the JP fanbase's favorite FE game I...
  2. Tactician Karina

The first three FE games Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Gaiden, and Mystery of the Emblem have remakes. Shadow Dragon (DS), Shadows of Valentia (3DS), and New Mystery of the Emblem (DS, Japan only though you can just import); so if you want to play some of the older games (and not the...
  3. Tactician Karina

My brother and I were going through his game collection a couple days ago, and we came across Bloody Roar 1 and 2. I remember the both of us and our dad would play it every once in a while and it was quite fun; and after replaying the first one again I'd say I'd definitely like to see a remake...
  4. Tactician Karina

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, preferably both games in one since they're connected but if they're remade separate that's fine too (and most likely expected anyway). I'm hoping they're remade first before Binding Blade since that's what most fans want to see plus Echoes...
Back
Top Bottom