Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Wind Breaker is another new series that's going to air on the fifth of this month, definitely going to pick it up since it looks really good. Admittedly, the main character, Haruka, has a cool design which also caught my eye. Then, once I finish most of my watching list, I'm thinking of also...
  2. Tactician Karina

Ubel Blatt finally got an anime adaptation, not exactly sure when it'll release but once it drops, I'm definitely going to watch it. I really liked the manga when it was still running, certainly one of my favorite mid 2000's series and was the one to really get me hooked on the dark fantasy genre.
  3. Tactician Karina

Losing Money to be a Tycoon is an upcoming show that looks interesting. I've been getting back into Chinese anime/manga again, and the image for the anime caught my eye. Plot also sounds cool, so hopefully it's a good one.
  4. Tactician Karina

Aoashi is gonna be the next seasonal series I'll be watching. It'll air in a few days so I'm pretty excited for it, the studio behind it is Production I.G so I have high hopes for it. I don't really like watching real life soccer, but when it's in a cartoon or video game it's way more bearable...
  5. Tactician Karina

It's a four-way tie of either: Azur Lane, High School Fleet, The Legend of Zorro, and Phantom Thief Jeanne. It'll be after I finish KanColle, The Magnificent Kotobuki, and the side story of LotGH (the Reinhard one, finally got around to start finishing a few more of the original stories before...
  6. Tactician Karina

I have my eye on The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window as the next BL series I'll watch. Though, I'm conflicted on if I should just go ahead and binge it up to episode 10 on CR, or wait until it's fully completed (since it'll be 12 episodes iirc). My best friend loves the manga and she's...
  7. Tactician Karina

I'm thinking of watching the 2015 adaptation of The Heroic Legend of Arslan and Dust Storm Dance. Though it'll be after I finish the 90's OVA of the series. I'm also considering watching Slayers as well. I've only read one of the manga adaptations and I really liked it, otherwise I know it...
  8. Tactician Karina

Like the Prince of Tennis II sequel anime this one doesn't air until next year, but another series I'll be watching hopefully right when it airs (if I can) is SPY x FAMILY: Two key visuals: I'm reading the manga and really need to catch up since I'm only on chapter 10, but it's a really...
  9. Tactician Karina

I'm thinking of starting Noblesse tonight. I really love the manhwa, so I'm excited to see if the anime is similar to it, and if not maybe I'll still enjoy it regardless (I mean I enjoyed adaptations like Pandora Hearts and FMA 2003 even though they deviated from the source lol). I'm just glad...
  10. Tactician Karina

Well since I've finished Gasaraki (which was pretty good, better than Eva imo), and I'm getting close to finishing Chihayafuru and GTO as well, I'm definitely going to watch Record of Ragnarok and maybe DAYS and Sket Dance next. And, while it's not gonna air until next year, I'm definitely...
  11. Tactician Karina

Once I finish my current shows, I'm thinking between either Gasaraki and the fourth season of The Seven Deadly Sins. I've been meaning to get to the latter sometime anyway, and the former is a recommendation from my father, so not sure which one I'll get to first. Of course I also want to get...
  12. Tactician Karina

Going to start rewatching/finally completing Monster tomorrow, I remember some of the pacing being not as great compared to the original manga, but I still enjoyed it a lot from what I remembered. I'm also thinking of finally getting around to Dramatical Murder tomorrow as well, I guess I'll...
  13. Tactician Karina

After I finish three out of four of the shows I'm watching, I'm thinking of finally getting back to and completing Black Cat and/or Monster. Much like Kyo Kara Maoh! I only watched both halfway through when I was younger, so I think it's about time for a partial rewatch and a actual completion...
  14. Tactician Karina

While I'm still going to get to the multiple series I previously mentioned last month when my current shows end (which isn't too much longer), there's a new one I'm definitely going to watch when it airs. That show is The Case Study of Vanitas. I haven't read the manga yet (as it's still...
  15. Tactician Karina

Doesn't help I've seen lots of mixed reception towards Digimon Adventure 2020, especially regarding some changes apparently; though I might watch it sometime after it airs to see how well it handles anyone that isn't Tai/Agumon and Matt/Gabumon. Also agree with AoT, I mean I might still watch...
  16. Tactician Karina

Watching six current airing series right now, so when they end I have four anime I'm thinking of getting to (or I might watch all four at the same time anyway, not sure). First one is Haikyuu!! To The Top part 1, yeah I still haven't finished season 4 for this series (a lot of other anime I was...
  17. Tactician Karina

Currently watching eight different series so it'll be a while before I can start multiple new ones, but three shows are getting close to ending so I'm thinking between two choices. First one is Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement-, I have a soft spot of series basing their characters on...
  18. Tactician Karina

Almost done with Inuyasha The Final Act, afterwards I'm gonna watch The Misfit of Demon King Academy since it just finished last month. Looks neat and heard that it's funny though it apparently rushed the last two episodes, but whatever still looks good anyway. Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! is...
  19. Tactician Karina

After I finish BANANA FISH I'm thinking of either getting to Senyuu 2, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. season 2, or Inuyasha The Final Act. The last anime I actually watched the first few episodes of but had to put it off due to life at the time, but luckily I'm getting more time to watch more...
  20. Tactician Karina

After I finish Vinland Saga (four more episodes, amazing series) and Senyuu (just started, really like Ross), I'm thinking of watching BANANA FISH; though it'll be alongside Fire Force season 2, Black Clover, and Monster Girl Doctor of course.
Back
Top Bottom