• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Seviper Manabu Soutouin (Pretty Boy Detective Club)
  2. Tactician Karina

Munchlax seems great for him as the wiki states he's always hungry, I'd also add in Alakazam cause it also says he's very intelligent and completed business school. I'll also do this one, since I didn't realize it was posted before me as I was on my phone then. I'd give him a Kanto Meowth as he...
  3. Tactician Karina

Literally Arbok and Seviper for obvious reasons. Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)
  4. Tactician Karina

Alolan Meowth. Jackson is arrogant, cocky, passive-aggressive, and dismissive of others; Alolan Meowth is very similar in that, plus it's lore states that "it will turn hysterical if its coin or pride are besmirched", and Jackson seems the type to act like that if he loses a race/damages his...
  5. Tactician Karina

So I guess she's into technology, I'd say maybe a Metagross. It's the one Pokemon that instantly comes to mind for anyone big into that. Alm (FE Gaiden/SoV)
  6. Tactician Karina

Alolan Raichu would fit this guys laid back personality. He also likes skateboarding, and even though Alolan Raichu surfs both sports have similarities that it's another aspect that fits him. Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald (Bungou Stray Dogs)
  7. Tactician Karina

He's a pretty friendly guy, I'd say a Togekiss since it's lore states it brings and shares gifts to people who are kind in nature. Prussia/Gilbert Beilschmidt (Hetalia)
  8. Tactician Karina

Didn't he have a whole farm in his backyard? I'd give him various Torchic, Mareep, Wooloo, Miltank, Mudbray, Ducklett and any other 'mons you'd see on a farm lol. Guts (Berserk)
  9. Tactician Karina

Well I'd give him a Machoke since apparently he's good in hand-to-hand combat. He also apparently has some sort of "evil recognition" ability to make him sense demons, so I'll give him a Houndoom as well to help him hunt monsters. Shinoa Hiragi (Seraph of the End)
  10. Tactician Karina

I'd say a Porygon could fit her, the wiki says she's not good with computers but gets better with them later on, so maybe Porygon can help her with that and fighting enemies, of course. She also apparently like VR games, so this Pokemon fits her in that aspect as well. Gen Asagiri (Dr. Stone)
  11. Tactician Karina

Nuzleaf would fit him design wise, and Inteleon (and even Decidueye) would fit with his ability of sharpshooting with his slingshot weapon and bullets (I know it has a name but I forgot what it's called). Isuzu Sohma/Rin (Fruits Basket)
  12. Tactician Karina

So a blind man that has strong beliefs in the force and the Jedi, despite not being Force-sensitive. I'd say an Infernape since even though he has a staff and bow-like weapons, he's probably well adapted in hand-to-hand combat. I'd also give him a Decidueye to also reference his latter weapons...
  13. Tactician Karina

Going by the wiki and her design, she'd have a poison type. Ariados would fit her moniker and a spider Pokemon would definitely fit an assassin, and I'd also add in Toxicroak since it's claws can kind of reference her Grappling Hook gadget. And both 'mons can definitely fill in her "Venom Mine"...
  14. Tactician Karina

I'd say Urshifu Single Strike Style, Annie is pretty ruthless towards her opponents both in human (Reiner and her dad) and especially titan form (Levi squad and various fodder soldiers); her fighting style taught by her dad is also pretty similar to SS Urshifu in a way. Ryoga Echizen (Prince of...
  15. Tactician Karina

Nihilego since the shikigami he's able to summon is a jellyfish, and I think a literal jellyfish UB would definitely fit; also the typing fits too since iirc it had poison as one of it's abilities, and Nihilego is a dual poison type. Tamaki Kotatsu (Fire Force)
  16. Tactician Karina

Torracat. Partially cause a lot of JP fans compare him to a tiger (and indeed is even likened to a tiger at times in series as well), and partially because like Yuji it has amazing physical feats when it comes to fights. It's also friendly with those it trusts, and Yuji is definitely very...
  17. Tactician Karina

I had to look him up since it's been a while since I've watched the franchise. I'd say a Feraligatr would work for him; he's fearless, intimidating, and ruthless and Feraligatr embody these traits easily. I'd also give him an Aipom since he had a monkey with him as well, and I remember it being...
  18. Tactician Karina

Probably Incineroar since it's the only tiger Pokemon closest to her, but I'd probably add in a Mienshao as well since it seems close to her fighting style (at least from what I remember). Tatsumi (Shiki)
  19. Tactician Karina

The only thing I got from wikipedia is that he's apparently an antagonist and a skater. I'm thinking maybe a Pancham, as the description to him sounds pretty comedic to be taken too seriously, and Pancham tries to put on a tough looking persona. Mayumi Doujima (Pretty Boy Detective Club)
  20. Tactician Karina

Hmm, I'm going to give him two 'mons. One can be Audino since from what I've read he's a paramedic, and the other can be Kingdra since one of his weapons is called a Aqua Breacher. Also since he uses rifles as well, Kingdra kind of fits the look for it (and again Sniper ability lol). Floch...
Back
Top Bottom