• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tactician Karina

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Shadow on the Wall (1950) - 8/10 As an older black and white movie I, obviously, loved it. I've actually seen it once before when I was younger but didn't remember too much of it, so I finally got the chance to watch it again when it was on TCM today.
  2. Tactician Karina

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - 6/10 The third installment of The Mummy trilogy, it's an alright movie but doesn't really compare to the first and second movies imo. Especially since they don't have the original Evy (though I do know why Rachel Weisz wasn't in this one and it's...
  3. Tactician Karina

Domestic Disturbance (2001) - 6/10 It was alright, not my favorite but not the worst movie I've seen, I only really watched it for the first time today because John Travolta was in it. I've seen movies with a similar plot that are better than this one though.
  4. Tactician Karina

The Secret Life of Pets - 10/10 Well it wasn't recently since I saw it when I was in Vegas, anyway it was a really cute movie and I greatly enjoyed it. My favorite character in the whole movie is Gidget the pomeranian, she is so cute and very determined in the movie, I recommend it to anyone...
  5. Tactician Karina

Forever 16 - 9/10
  6. Tactician Karina

Prisoners (2013) - 9/10
  7. Tactician Karina

Stalked by My Doctor (2015) - 4/10 Meh, it's a LMN/Lifetime movie and they don't exactly put out the best movies. Only watched it since nothing else was on, thought I'd give it a shot and think it might actually be good. It isn't, of course, if you've seen any LMN/Lifetime movie ever that deals...
  8. Tactician Karina

Pretty in Pink (1986) - 10/10 I like Molly Ringwald and "Brat Pack" films in general. One of my favorite 80's movies, and there's a lot, that I really love, the soundtrack is great and the characters are great. Ducky being my absolute fav character, being cute with his crush for Andie...
  9. Tactician Karina

The Raid - 10/10 I like martial arts movies in general and this is no different, the fight scenes are especially great.
  10. Tactician Karina

Frozen 10/10 Saw it for the first time on TV today, it's actually not bad despite from what I've been hearing about it. Since it's confirmed to get a sequel, I'll definitely be seeing that in theaters.
  11. Tactician Karina

The LEGO Movie - 8/10 It was pretty good, cute and funny would watch it again.
  12. Tactician Karina

The Breakfast Club - 10/10 One of my all time favorite 80's movie, definitely worth a watch.
  13. Tactician Karina

Grease 2 - 7/10 I like both movies, but the first Grease is definitely better than the second. I probably would like the second movie better if it had an animated opening like the first, and the only good songs in the movie is "Reproduction" and "Cool Rider" the other songs felt included at the...
Back
Top Bottom